?

Shitposters Club Name?

This poll will close on Jan 30, 2020 at 3:10 AM.
  1. Meme Crusaders #MemeCrusaders (yes

34.5%
  2. Memes Are Unbreakable #MemerDiamonds (OI, JOSUKE

3.4%
  3. Stoned Ocean #StonedMemers (aren’t we all)

10.3%
  4. Ender Wind #VentoDellaFine (Thanks Google Translate)

6.9%
  5. Golem Sword Run #DiegoScamdo (haha big funny)

5.2%
  6. Other (cause I know people will call me a weeb for the other suggestions)

1.7%
  7. SkydustCrusaders #SkydustCrusaders (thank you Komi-San, very cool)

10.3%
  8. Scammer Tendency #AztecScammers (Comrade)

8.6%
  9. Shitpost Crusaders #ShitpostCrusaders (Not to be confused with the subreddit)

8.6%
  10. Shitpost Sanctuary #ShitpostSanctuary (someone ENGINEERED this idea)

10.3%
  1. Have YOU ever wanted to join a server dedicated to quality posts, free of nons?

Have YOU ever wanted to just have fun and talk about things without worrying about deep things like the Skyblock economy or weapon balancing?

Well THIS is the server for you!

But seriously, this server is more of an escape from the pit of sheer toxicity and depression-inducing posts that slowly run people into the ground. I made this server purely for the purpose of allowing members to just relax, free of the boredom and sheer rage that wears down this very community. You could almost say this is a utopia.

Yes, it’s a place for shitposters, but it’s also a place for people to come together and enjoy themselves. And considering how we don’t have enough of that on the forums, don’t you think that this is a start?

So come along and join us. Join a group that seeks to break free from the hate of the forums, just as us gamers play games to break free from the hell known as the 21st century.

It may just be a memer’s heaven. I hope.

Yeah, I somehow revamped this post to make it slightly more professional. At least it is less shitty.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020 at 6:58 AM
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. epic guess thats all of the forum posters in

3. I hope this blows up

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  4. Yes lemme join

5. Invite link is at the bottom of the post

6. me2

7. vhat

vhat Active Member

vhat
    VIP+
    Raid shadow legends-

8. Gladionus

Gladionus Active Member

Gladionus
  9. nobody tagged me feelsbadman

10. RAID: Shadow Legends™ is an immersive online experience with everything you'd expect from a brand new RPG title. It's got an amazing storyline, awesome 3D graphics, giant boss fights, PVP battles, and hundreds of never before seen champions to collect and customize.

I never expected to get this level of performance out of a mobile game. Look how crazy the level of detail is on these champions!

RAID: Shadow Legends™ is getting big real fast, so you should definitely get in early. Starting now will give you a huge head start. There's also an upcoming Special Launch Tournament with crazy prizes! And not to mention, this game is absolutely free!

So go ahead and check out the video description to find out more about RAID: Shadow Legends™. There, you will find a link to the store page and a special code to unlock all sorts of goodies. Using the special code, you can get 50,000 Silver immediately, and a FREE Epic Level Champion as part of the new players program, courtesy of course of the RAID: Shadow Legends™ devs.

11. post

Edit : shit emojis don’t show up I’m dumb

12. RAID: Shadow Legends™ is an immersive online experience with everything you'd expect from a brand new RPG title. It's got an amazing storyline, awesome 3D graphics, giant boss fights, PVP battles, and hundreds of never before seen champions to collect and customize.

I never expected to get this level of performance out of a mobile game. Look how crazy the level of detail is on these champions!

RAID: Shadow Legends™ is getting big real fast, so you should definitely get in early. Starting now will give you a huge head start. There's also an upcoming Special Launch Tournament with crazy prizes! And not to mention, this game is absolutely free!

So go ahead and check out the video description to find out more about RAID: Shadow Legends™. There, you will find a link to the store page and a special code to unlock all sorts of goodies. Using the special code, you can get 50,000 Silver immediately, and a FREE Epic Level Champion as part of the new players program, courtesy of course of the RAID: Shadow Legends™ devs.

13. abooody123

abooody123 Active Member

if u keep talking about mems and shitposting they are not the same anymore they lose their magic that's why we hate when old ppl talk about memes

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Am I old? And I’m sorry that you don’t want 1% of the forum to be non-serious and meme-y for once.

@Waitron I pinged you

15. @GamingDevil me and the boys are expecting you at the server