1. Denver

Denver Well-Known Member

DenverMC
    MVP+
    Welcome to Hypixel, a minecraft server unlike any other!

[​IMG]

Hypixel Handbook - Fun Facts, Information, Guides, & More!
    The #1 community guide
    I thought it would be cool to make a thread with cool facts and helpful information about the server all of us here enjoy and play on, the Hypixel Network! I will be adding stuff constantly to this thread. If you have any questions or comments or things that need to be fixed or added to this thread please let me know, I would love to help you out or add it!

This thread contains 5,749 words throughout all the spoilers!

NEW! We are are Twitter! Join us on our Twitter for Hypixel news, Hypixel fun facts, Hypixel giveaways, and much more Hypixel related content! You can click HERE to go to our Twitter or search our account, @HypixelHandbook on Twitter.

Latest update: Read the author's post regarding the new official guides we have added to the Hypixel Handbook! Click HERE to read the author's full post!

Leadership Team Staff:
    • @Denver - Hypixel Handbook Content Creator - Team Leader
    • @KittyKat552 - Hypixel Handbook Resource Manager - Team Co-Leader
    • @Maxyyy - Hypixel Handbook Resource Manager - Team Co-Leader
    • @Novia - Hypixel Handbook Content Creator - Team Co-Leader
    • @Natie95 - Hypixel Handbook Content Creator - Team Co-Leader
    • @I_X - Hypixel Handbook Resource Manager - Team Co-Leader
    Resource Management Staff:
    • @Aeronix - Hypixel Handbook Resource Manager - Team Member
    • @Nocth - Hypixel Handbook Resource Manager - Team Member
    Game Specific Content Staff:
    • @Tyl_Zaniah - Hypixel Handbook The Walls Content Manager -Team Member
    • @Westkid - Hypixel Handbook Mega Walls Content Manager - Team Member
    • @_Pi_ - Hypixel Handbook Blitz Survival Games Content Manager - Team Member
    • @Tiliba - Hypixel Handbook TNT Games Content Manager - Team Member
    • @Smoarzified - Hypixel Handbook Arena Brawl Content Manager - Team Member
    • @PureShadow - Hypixel Handbook Quakecraft Content Manager - Team Member
    • @Exaldon - Hypixel Handbook Paintball Content Manager - Team Member
    • @Fooey - Hypixel Handbook Cops & Crims Content Manager - Team Member
    • NONE - Hypixel Handbook VampireZ Content Manager - Team Member
    • NONE - Hypixel Handbook Arcade Games Content Manager - Team Member
    • @tjbruce17594 - Hypixel Handbook Warlords Content Manager - Team Member
    • @sykese - Hypixel Handbook Turbo Kart Racers Content Manager - Team Member
    • @Fun - Hypixel Handbook SkyWars Content Manager - Team Member
    • @BKLYN_Warlord - Hypixel Handbook Smash Heroes Content Manager - Team Member
    • @BuzzFeed - Hypixel Handbook Crazy Walls Content Manager - Team Member
    • @xRobbie3 - Hypixel Handbook Speed UHC Content Manager - Team Member
    • @Cutieful - Hypixel Handbook SkyClash Content Manager - Team Member

General Hypixel Information:

Where can I find a list of all the maps for all the different games?
    Check out the Hypixel Handbook Map Guide by clicking HERE! This guide lists the name for every map in every gamemode and also has a picture of each and every map!
    What do the administrators do?
    There are many different roles that the Hypixel administrators fulfill. The most common one is developer. The developers make the games and server you enjoy playing on!

Who are the current administrators?
    The current team consists of 36 administrators whom are listed below!
    1. @Hypixel - Founder/Owner
    2. @Rezzus - Co-Founder/Owner
    3. @NoxyD - Operations Manager
    4. @Zumulus - Developer
    5. @codename_B - Minigame Developer
    6. @Donpireso - Customer Support
    7. @Slikey - Minigame Developer
    8. @Cryptkeeper - Network Developer
    9. @Thorlon - Developer / Pocket Edition Team Member
    10. @JamieTheGeek - Staff Manager (former developer)
    11. @hcherndon - Network Developer
    12. @AgentK - Network Developer
    13. @ZeroErrors - Network Developer
    14. @Rogue - Developer
    15. @PxlPanda - Website Developer
    16. @mooTV - Content Manager
    17. @Xael - Thomas Frick - Designer
    18. @Plancke - Developer
    19. @DeprecatedNether - Developer
    20. @LegitModern - Developer
    21. @Tactful - Brand Manager
    22. @PixelBaker - Staff Manager
    23. @LyallPD - Administrator
    24. @gurun - Developer
    25. @Jayavarmen - Developer
    26. @darkaceness - Administrator
    27. @ctd - Minigame Developer
    28. @aPunch - Developer
    29. @Vinny8Ball - Administrator
    30. @Dctr - Player Council Manager
    31. @Nitroholic_ - Developer
    32. @Luckykessie - Staff Manager
    33. @NinjaCharlieT - Artist
    34. @Sphax - Administrator
    35. @OrangeMarshall - Developer
    36. @TomcatEvE - Staff Manager
    Who are the retired administrators?
    The retired administrators are administrators that have left the server. A list of their names can be found below.
    1. Unsquarable
    2. HadokenWarrior
    3. kevinkool (F)
    4. Zanflango
    5. Minikloon
    6. Amico
    7. Sherom
    How many total administrators are there?
    There are currently 36 admins. Please note there are new ones being added at times so please contact me if anything is missing. I try to keep it as updated as possible!

Why does the main lobby show a different number of admins than this list?
    In the main lobby you might see on the scoreboard that there are a different amount of admins than this list. The main lobby is not updated very often! This list is always up to date here on the Hypixel Handbook!

How do the admin NPCs in the main lobby work and where are they located?
    In the main lobby, every admin has their own NPC. These NPCs are hidden throughout the main lobby. Each admin will reward you with coins in one of their favorite games when you find them! If you are having trouble finding the admin NPCs in the main lobby, the Hypixel Handbook has multiple guides to help you! Click HERE for a guide.

Are administrators missing?
    There should not be any administrations missing. This list only includes the administrators that work on the Hypixel minecraft server! Administrators that work on non minecraft games are not listed.

When was this list last updated?
    This list was last updated on January 30, 2017. If there are changes needed, please let @Denver know!
    What is the Hypixel event team?
    The Event Team is a team on the network that consists of people from across the network that all have a common interest in mind: providing events for the community to interact more with each other and meet new people. For months, the Event Team was exclusive only to staff members, both for the planning and participation in events, but we then decided that we needed to get more involved with the players in our community. More people were added to the team and we opened up the events for the whole community to enjoy!

Where is further information regarding the Hypixel event team?
    Please click HERE to go to the event team thread which includes all the information you need to know about the team including who is on the event team!
    How was the Hypixel build team created?
    The Hypixel Build Team was founded and is managed by @McLovinnnn!

What does the Hypixel build to do?
    They build! Most of the maps and lobbies on the network were built by the Hypixel Build Team!

How can I play creative on Hypixel?
    The Hypixel Build Team has their own creative server! Do /creative anywhere on the network to connect! As of now, the creative server is currently closed. More information will be posted regarding this soon.

What is the Builder's Lounge?
    The Hypixel Build Team has their every own forum called Builder's Lounge! In the Builder's Lounge you can submit custom maps, showcase maps, showcase builds, chat about the creative server, and much more! Click HERE to check out the Builder's Lounge!
    What is the Hypixel forum team?
    The forum team is a team of dedicated moderators who dedicate lots of times to helping others out here on the forums.

Who is on the Hypixel forum team?
    What is the purpose of the Hypixel forum team?
    The purpose of this team is to help out on the forums. One thing, in particular that they deal with is pinning threads and guides that will benefit members of the community.

What has the Hypixel forum team done to improve the forums?
    Recently, the team has made the "Warned"title invisible. It will still serve its purpose but now players that are warned will not be publicly shamed.

How do I contact the Hypixel forum team?
    You can send them a private message here on the forums! If there is a member you want to talk to specifically, create a private message with just them. If not, create a private message with all of the members!

How can I find the Hypixel forum team introduction thread?
    That can be found by clicking HERE!
    What is the Hypixel Player Council?
    The Hypixel Player Council is a group of players who work with the community to improve the server. This team is often involved with things such as updates to current games.

Where can I find the official Hypixel Player Council?
    To go to the official Hypixel Player Council thread, click HERE. You can apply there too.

Where can I learn more about the Hypixel Player Council and ask questions?
    To check out the Hypixel Player Council FAQ thread, please click HERE! You can see commonly asked questions and also ask your own questions!
    How do I check out the Hypixel social media accounts?
    To view a Hypixel social media account, click on the name of the social media and you will be sent to the Hypixel account for that social media site!

Facebook (Hypixel Network)
    Twitter (Hypixel - Owner)
    Twitter (Hypixel Network)
    Twitter (Hypixel Handbook)
    Instagram (Hypixel Network)
    YouTube (Hypixel - Owner)

The Hypixel Handbook now has a twitter! Check us out by clicking HERE!

Be sure to stay updated with Hypixel on social media for everything Hypixel!
    What can I buy on the server store?
    You can buy ranks, boosters, mystery boxes, companions, and more on the server store! To visit the server store, click HERE!

Where does the money I spend on the server store go to?
    The money made from the server store goes towards developing the server. That mean paying the admins developers and such.

Can I purchase items on the server store without a PayPal account?
    Yes. You can use credit cards, prepaid gift cards, or debit cards. For more information on how to pay without a PayPal account, click HERE.

How do I activate my network booster I bought from the server store?
    To activate your network booster, type /booster on the server in any lobby. That will open a GUI menu and let you activate any boosters you have purchased.
    What is the IP address for the PC server?
    You can connect to the PC server using mc.hypixel.net!

What is the IP address for the PE server?
    You can connect to the PE server using pe.hypixel.net!

What is the PE server and what does PE stand for?
    It is new! PE stands for pocket edition. You can play a hypixel server with you on your iPhone, iPad, or any other mobile device!
    What do I do if I'm having issues connecting to the server?
    Join stuck.hypixel.net and that should resolve your issues.

How can I improve my connection?
    Depending on your location, your connection may be poor. Try to connect with proxy.hypixel.net for a better connection!

Where can I find a list of common server bugs?
    For a list of common server bugs, please click HERE. This list provides many bugs players often see as well as solutions and tips!

How can I report a bug that I found?
    You can report bugs in the Server Bug Report forum which can be accessed by clicking HERE.
    How do ranks work?
    There are two types of ranks. There are donor ranks and there are staff ranks. What this means is, if there is a staff member, they will have both their donor rank and their staff rank ontop of that.

What are the ranks?
    The ranks and a description of each rank are listed below!

Default: the rank you have when you first join the server
    VIP: a donor rank (click HERE for perks or to buy)
    VIP+: a donor rank (click HERE for perks or to buy)
    MVP: a donor rank (click HERE for perks or to buy)
    MVP+: a donor rank (click HERE for perks or to buy)
    Helper: a staff rank which you must apply for (helpers can mute/kick players)
    Moderator: a staff rank which helpers are promoted to (mods can ban/spectate players)
    Admin: a staff rank which is a paid position (has permission to everything)
    Owner: a prefix that Hypixel and Rezzus have (rank = admin)
    Build Team: a prefix that builders get (rank = player's donor rank)
    Build Team+: a prefix that build team admins get (rank = mod)
    YouTuber: a rank that youtubers with 30,000 subscribers get (youtubers get 7x coins, nickname, and max classes in mega walls)
    MCProHosting: a prefix for MCProHosting staff (rank = mod)
    Mojang: a prefix for Mojang staff (rank = youtuber)

What is a prefix?
    A prefix is just a tag, they all have a sub rank!

Where can I find more information about ranks?
    For more information regarding ranks, please click HERE to check out the official Hypixel Handbook rank guide!
    How do forum ranks work?
    The forum as it own rank system based on your activity, as you earn trophies, your rank will change.

What are the forum ranks?
    The ranks and the required trophy points to get each rank are listed below!

: It's the basic rank when joining.
    Member: It requires 5 trophy points.
    Active Member: It requires 20 trophy points.
    Well-Known Member: It requires 45 trophy points.
    Where can I find Hypixel fun facts?
    Click HERE for hundreds of fun facts about Hypixel!
    How can I learn more about respecting everyone in the community?
    Respect is key to creating a fun and safe playing space. For more information regarding RESPECT please click HERE!
    Need help using the all new /ts command to verify your account?
    Click HERE to get more information.

Do you need to move your teamspeak identity to another device?

Having trouble installing teamspeak or connecting to the Hypixel teamspeak server?

Do none of these answer your question regarding TeamSpeak?
    If not, feel free to reply to this thread with any question and I'll do my best to answer you or point you towards an answer!
    Are you curious to learn more about network levels, quests, coin mastery, delivery man, and boosters?
    For information regarding network level, quests, coin mastery, delivery man, boosters, and much more please check out this awesome guide by clicking HERE!
    What are Hypixel Credits?
    Hypixel Credits was the former currency system for cosmetics on the server. You can no longer get Hypixel Credits, they are now mystery dust.

What is Mystery Dust?
    Mystery Dust is the currency on the server for cosmetics. Cosmetics are anything non-game related such as gadgets, pets, particle packs for MVP+, and much more!

How can I unlock cosmetics on the server?
    You can get cosmetics by opening mystery boxes or buying them with mystery dust. Gain mystery boxes by playing games. You open them in the lobby and they give you random cosmetics.
    Where can I post Hypixel youtube videos?
    Even if you don't have the rank, you can make videos on the server! Fell free to upload your videos in the showcase forum section. Click HERE to go to that section.

What is the YouTuber rank?
    The YouTuber rank is a rank given to players who help promote the server by making videos on the server.

How to get the YouTuber rank?
    You can get the YouTuber rank if you meet the required standards. You can contact @JamieTheGeek or @PixelBaker who are the staff managers regarding the rank on the PC server. For the PE server reach out to @Thorlon for more information! You can click HERE for more information.

What are the pros/cons about having the YouTuber rank?

This is often debated. The feature people debate about is the nickname feature that comes with the rank. This is to prevent players from targeting those with the rank. However, for example, there is a blitz survival games achievement where when a YouTuber is in your game. Even if they are nicked, all players will still get that achievement and it gives away the hidden YouTuber. What are your opinions? Comment below!
    What is the friend system?
    The friend system allows you to add players as friends.

What features does the system include?
    You can check a list to see your friends that are online. You can also message them. It will tell you in the chat when your friends join or leave the server.

What are the commands for the friend system?
    /f add <name> - request to be someone's friend
    /f remove <name> - remove a friend
    /f list - see what friends are online
    /f toggle - toggle your ability to get friend requests

***Please note, before any friend command you can type /friend or /f, either of them work***
    What is the party system?
    The Hypixel party system allows you to easily play and communicate with others!

What are the ranks in a party?
    Leader - permission to everything
    Member - permissions depend on the settings that the party leader sets

What are the party commands?
    /p invite <name> - invite a certain player to your party
    /p kick <name> - kick a certain player to your party
    /p settings ALLINVITE - toggle member's ability to invite other players
    /p chat <message> - talk in the party chat
    /p promote <name> promote a new party leader - only leader can use this command
    /p warp - send the party to your server

***Please note, before any party command you can type /party or /p, either of them work***
    What is the guild system?
    A guild is a group of players that allows you to chat and communicate with others in your guild.

What are the guild ranks?
    Master - owner of the guild - only 1 of them - VIP+ or higher
    Officer - can invite and kick members and use the guild party command
    Member - default guild rank with no special commands

What are the guild commands?
    /g create <name> - create a guild - requires VIP+ or higher
    /g chat <message> - talk in the guild chat
    /g list - show a list of your guild members
    /g info - show guild information such as coins
    /g promote <name> - promote a certain guild member to officer
    /g demote <name> - demote a certain guild officer to member
    /g rename - rename your guild - requires guild master rank
    /g kick <name> <reason> - kick a certain player from your guild - requires officer or master rank
    /g invite <name> - invite a certain player who is not in a guild to your guild - requires officer or master rank
    /g accept <name> - accept a pending guild invite
    /g disband - disband or destory your guild - requires master rank and confirmation
    /g transfer <name> - change guild master - requires master rank and confirmation
    /g member <name> - show info of a player - requires officer or master rank
    /g settings - open the settings - requires master rank
    /g shop - open the shop menu - only master rank can buy from shop
    /g party - invites all members online to a party - you must unlock from the shop - required master or officer rank
    /g motd - change the message of the day - you must unlock from the shop - required master rank
    /g tag - set your guild lobby tag - you must unlock from the shop - requires master rank

***Please note, before any guild command you can type /guild or /g, either of them work***

Rule Related Information:

Here is an example situation if you cannot record:
    A player is trying to kill other teammates with lava in your walls game and you cannot record it nor do you know a staff member online.

What is a solution for the example above?
    Go to the forums (click the forums tab above on the page menu) and look at the staff online list. Those are staff members currently online on the forums, but it is likley that some on them are online on the server. Try to /msg those staff and ask them to come to your game and tell them the issue.

For this example, say bugfroggy was a moderator who was online on the server. Here is what you would do. In this example I will use my minecraft name (DenverMC) as the player who is trying to kill teammates.

What should I do?
    This is an example of what you should do: /msg bugfroggy Hey! DenverNuggetsMC is trying to kill our team in my walls game.

What should I not do?
    This is an example of what you should not do: /msg bugfroggy There is this idiot in my game killing people come to my game now you slow mod!

Here is an example of a situation if you can record:
    For this example, I will be doing the same thing I was doing in the example above. I'm trying to lava my team in walls. Record whoever (in this example it is me) is trying to break the rule (in this example the rule being broken is dumping lava on teammates). Try to get proof in your video of them doing it to other players, if needed and your ok dieing and joining a new game, record that player doing it to you.

What is a solution for the example above?
    After you have your video proof, upload it to the Report Abuse section on the forums!
    How do I gather proof?
    The spoiler above goes into depth about how to get proof of the abuser, and if you can't record, how to best get a staff member to come watch. This spoiler will teach you how to report a player on the forums!

What are the steps to report abuse on the forums?
    How do I report (in-game) a player that is hacking?
    To report a player that is using a hacked client, type /watchdogreport <username> <type of hacks> or for short you can type /wdr <username> <type of hacks> (either command does the same task). If you don't know the different type of hacks you can report, just type /watchdogreport and it will give you a list.

How do I report (in-game) a player for saying something inappropriate?
    To report a player for saying something in the chat, type /chatreport <username> and everything that player said in public chat will be reviewed by staff. Please note, this command does not work for messages typed in guild chat, party chat, or private messages. If you have an issue with something in one of those chats, take a screenshot and upload a forum report here.

Are using these in-game commands the most effective way to report?
    No, the in-game commands are not the best way to send in a report. If you encounter a hacker, the best thing to do is record them. If you have a chat issue, the best thing to do is to take a screenshot. Upload both of these on the forum report section. For more information regarding reports on the forums, check out the "Reporting Abuse (On Forums)" spoiler above.
    Where can I find the official Hypixel rules?
    The most updated version of the Hypixel Universal Rules by can be found by clicking HERE.
    Why should I record?
    Recording is the best way to catch rule breakers! Recording your gameplay is highly recommended.

Where can I find more information?
    You can learn more about recording software and find out how to download recording software by clicking HERE!
    How can I get unbanned?
    If you are banned from the Hypixel Network, you can post a ban appeal. Your appeal is not an 100% chance to get accepted and unbanned. For more information about Ban Appeals visit the Ban Appeal section and post your appeal in the Ban Appeal Section by clicking below!

Where can I post my appeal or get more information?
    All of this information and more can be found in the ban appeal section on the forums. Click HERE to go there.
    What does solo mode mean?
    In solo mode, players can only play by themselves and are not allowed to team with other players. This means that players cannot assist each other by sharing items or fighting together.

What does team mode mean?
    In team mode, players can team with the players they are grouped with in their team but not players on other teams. Players on the same team can assist each other by sharing items with their teammates and with fighting players on other teams.

Why isn't teaming allowed in solo mode?
    Solo mode does not allow teaming to make sure that all players are playing on a level playing field, and no group of players has any advantages over solo players. The game should be based on individual player skill and not a group of players ability to overpower a single player by themselves.

Why isn't cross teaming allowed in team mode?
    Team mode, similarly, does not allow cross teaming in order to keep the teams fair and balanced. In team mode you can only team (see the below clarification on the definition) with the people who you have been placed in a team with. You cannot cross-team to group with players on other teams as this gives you the same advantage over other players as teams in solo modes.

What counts as teaming in solo mode?
    In solo mode, a group of players (2 or more) fighting the same person, following each other around and sharing loot will be classed as a team. In these cases, the teaming players will be punished.

What counts as teaming in team mode?
    In team mode, a group of players from two different teams (regardless of the numbers) fighting the same person, following each other around and sharing loot will be classed as a cross-team. In these cases, all players who are actively taking part in the cross teaming will be punished.

What are the rules about trucing?
    One exception to the teaming rule is the act of trucing with another player. This would be the action of agreeing to not fight each other during the game unless they happen to be the only remaining players. This does not include sharing items, helping each other fight or generally supporting each other in any way however, and this would still be classed as teaming. Provided an agreement to not fight each other is as far as the action goes, this will not be classified as teaming.

How do you report those violating the teaming rules?
    If you wish to report a player for teaming or cross-teaming, please clearly show the players following each other / sharing loot / targeting the same enemy. If possible try to include multiple instances of this, either in a video (preferred and most effective) or multiple screenshots. Afterwards, upload it as an unlisted video on YouTube and post it to the report section of the forum.

What happens if someone is caught teaming?
    For first time offenders, we may be quite lenient but punishments will become exponentially more severe if a player continues to team or cross-team after each punishment.

Is killing my team members allowed?
    No! As with other game modes on the network, killing the players on your own team in the game is not allowed. They are your teammates and not your enemies after all, and there is a reason why you cannot damage them using normal attacks.
    What is Watchdog?
    Watchdog is the new cheat detection system that has been introduced to the Hypixel server.

Where can I find more information regarding Watchdog?
    For more information, please check out the official Watchdog thread. Click HERE to go to the official Watchdog information thread.

Game By Game Information:

What are the different Walls maps?
    For a list of all Walls maps, and a picture, click HERE!

Where can I find more information about The Walls?
    To check out the official Walls guide of the Hypixel Handbook, please click HERE!

How can I prevent other players from stealing my iron?
    To learn about a strategy regarding protecting your iron in your furnace, click HERE!

How can I attack a skybase?
    For tips regarding skybasing, click HERE!

What are the secrets of the maps?
    For all the map secrets, click HERE!
    What are the different Mega Walls maps?
    For a list of all Walls maps, and a picture, click HERE!

Where can I find more information about Mega Walls?
    To check out the official Walls guide of the Hypixel Handbook, please click HERE!

What are the different classes in Mega Walls?
    For a list of all the classes, as well as what each class gets, click HERE!
    What are the different Blitz Survival Games maps?
    For a list of all Blitz Survival Games maps, and a picture, click HERE!

Where can I find more information about Blitz Survival Games?
    To check out the official Blitz Survival Games guide of the Hypixel Handbook, please click HERE!

What are the different kits in Blitz Survival Games?
    For a list of all the kits, as well as what each kit gets, click HERE!

What are the different Blitz Star powerups and how do they work?
    For a detailed information guide about the Blitz Star, click HERE!
    What are the different TNT Games maps?
    For a list of all TNT Games maps, and a picture, click HERE!

Where can I find more information about The TNT Games?
    To check out the official TNT games guide of the Hypixel Handbook, please click HERE!
    Where can I find more information about UHC?
    To check out the official UHC guide of the Hypixel Handbook, please click HERE!
    What are the different Arena Brawl maps?
    For a list of all Arena Brawl maps, and a picture, click HERE!

Where can I find more information about Arena Brawl?
    To check out the official Arena Brawl guide of the Hypixel Handbook, please click HERE!
    What are the different Quakecraft maps?
    For a list of all Quakecraft maps, and a picture, click HERE!

Where can I find more information about Quakecraft?
    To check out the official Quakecraft guide of the Hypixel Handbook, please click HERE!
    What are the different Paintball maps?
    For a list of all Paintball maps, and a picture, click HERE!

Where can I find more information about Paintball?
    To check out the official Paintball guide of the Hypixel Handbook, please click HERE!
    What are the different Cops & Crims maps?
    For a list of all Cops & Crims maps, and a picture, click HERE!

Where can I find more information about Cops & Crims?
    To check out the official Cops & Crims guide of the Hypixel Handbook, please click HERE!
    What are the different VampireZ maps?
    For a list of all VampireZ maps, and a picture, click HERE!

Where can I find more information about VampireZ?
    To check out the official VampireZ guide of the Hypixel Handbook, please click HERE!
    What are the different Arcade Games maps?
    For a list of all the Arcade maps, and a picture, click HERE!

Where can I find more information about The Arcade Games?
    To check out the official Arcade Games guide of the Hypixel Handbook, please click HERE!

Having trouble with a custom texture pack in Arcade Games?
    If you are playing an Arcade Game which uses custom textures and need help, click HERE!
    What are the different Warlords maps?
    For a list of all Warlords maps, and a picture, click HERE!

Where can I find more information about Warlords?
    To check out the official Warlords guide of the Hypixel Handbook, please click HERE!

What are some strategies to capture the flag in Warlords?
    For tips on the capture the flag gamemode of Warlords, click HERE!

Having trouble with the custom texture pack in Warlords?
    For more information about the custom texture pack and for help, click HERE!
    What are the different Turbo Kart Racers maps?
    For a list of all Turbo Kart Racers maps, and a picture, click HERE!

Where can I find more information about Turbo Kart Racers?
    To check out the official Turbo Kart Racers guide of the Hypixel Handbook, please click HERE!

Having trouble with the custom texture pack in Turbo Kart Racers?
    What are the different SkyWars maps?
    For a list of all SkyWars maps, and a picture, click HERE!

Where can I find more information about SkyWars?
    To check out the official SkyWars guide of the Hypixel Handbook, please click HERE!

What are the kits/perks in solo mode?
    You can find them by clicking HERE!

What are the kits/perks in team mode?

What are the kits/perks in mega mode?

What are the kits/perks in ranked mode?
    What are the different Smash Heroes maps?
    For a list of all the Smash Heroes maps, and a picture, click HERE!

Where can I find more information about Smash Heroes?
    To check out the official Smash Heroes guide of the Hypixel Handbook, please click HERE!

Having trouble with the custom texture pack in Smash Heroes?
    What are the different Crazy Walls maps?
    For a list of all the Crazy Walls maps, and a picture, click HERE!

Where can I find more information about Crazy Walls?
    To check out the official Crazy Walls guide of the Hypixel Handbook, please click HERE!
    What are the different Speed UHC maps?
    For a list of all the Speed UHC maps, and a picture, click HERE!

Where can I find more information about Speed UHC?
    To check out the official Speed UHC guide of the Hypixel Handbook, please click HERE!
    What are the different SkyClash maps?
    For a list of all the SkyClash maps, and a picture, click HERE!

Where can I find more information about SkyClash?
    To check out the official SkyClash guide of the Hypixel Handbook, please click HERE!

Thank you for reading! I hope this was found helpful to you and if you have any ideas of things that should be added to this please let me know and I would love to add it! If you notice any spelling errors please let me know! :D

You can reach out to me by replying to this thread or send me a PM by clicking HERE!

Last edited: May 15, 2017
    • Like x 343
    • Useful x 48
    • Helper Lapis x 19
    • Hype Train x 12
    • Creative x 10
    • Mod Emerald x 9
    • Dislike x 5
    • Agree x 4
    • Funny x 4
    • Disagree x 3
    • Admin Diamond x 3
  2. Traw

Traw Well-Known Member

Ephemera
    MVP+
    oops PEAR
    mooTV is also a new one

• Like x 12
    • Agree x 5
    • Useful x 2
    • Hype Train x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Helper Lapis x 1
  3. Denver

Denver Well-Known Member

DenverMC
    MVP+
    A developer I'm assuming?

• Like x 7
    • Agree x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Hype Train x 1
  4. *Hypixel and Rezzus are founders [owners] no admins xDD*

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Useful x 2
    • Creative x 1
    • Hype Train x 1
  5. Skele

Skele Well-Known Member

Skele
    MVP+
    L9 L9
    bruh you forgot codename

• Like x 3
    • Agree x 3
    • Funny x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Hype Train x 1
  6. Uhum

Uhum Well-Known Member

They are admins
    [OWNER] is a special tag, like [RETIRED], [ANGUS], [APPLE], [LOL+]...

• Like x 8
    • Hype Train x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
  7. Denver

Denver Well-Known Member

DenverMC
    MVP+
    Thanks, added.

• Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
  8. And you forgot : AgentK and Vladtobehere [*AgentK not agentkid]

• Like x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Hype Train x 1
  9. NoxyD

NoxyD Administrator

NoxyD
    Admin
    You forgot Xael, the artist ;-)

• Like x 42
    • Agree x 8
    • Useful x 2
    • Hype Train x 2
    • Creative x 1
  10. Were is SlothPixel?......

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Denver

Denver Well-Known Member

DenverMC
    MVP+
    Never knew of him, thanks for letting me know Noxy! Love to find out about the admins I didn't know were here. I hope I did the titles right too! P

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. Denver

Denver Well-Known Member

DenverMC
    MVP+
    Vlad is codename, who is listed.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Denver

Denver Well-Known Member

DenverMC
    MVP+
    He is listed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. I know but their both different account but the same user :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. Denver

Denver Well-Known Member

DenverMC
    MVP+
    @NoxyD, what are some of the old retired ones I'm missing? I have been told before but can't remember which is a reason I decided to make this list.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. Denver

Denver Well-Known Member

DenverMC
    MVP+
    Vlad is an account? :eek:

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. You spelt "Rogue" as "Rouge," or at least I think you did.

That's the only edit I would make to this list.

Thanks for this list! :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. Denver

Denver Well-Known Member

DenverMC
    MVP+
    I will check out to see if it is right, thanks!

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. You should add creative admins to the list.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. Neat!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1