What if there is 1 pro vs 1 pro :p?

3. tru 1 pro vs all other randies = free win

4. Wolf

Wolf Well-Known Member

ImWolf85
    MVP++
    GOOCH GOOCH
    Elite Member
    Nah whoever gets forcefield wins from my limited experience. Unless the pro has the killcoins for a nuke on hand not even they seem to be able to do much

5. baz2005

baz2005 Active Member

Derpomancer
    MVP+
    even if there's a player as good as the pro in the full team the pro alone will still win

6. I mean look at skyclash, it's been almost a year since that was removed.

• Like Like x 1
  7. No no no the person that saves 100+ kill coins and buys lives wins.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Its just a tactic, if the pro won't spent his killcoins on nukes and forcefield, he will win.

9. Its called investing but in a Minecraft game xD

10. Chaining FF/nukes or a combination of the two is fine, but sometimes I don't need either and will end up chaining quint and super strong instead. Just depends on who you're playing against.

The problem here isn't necessarily the fact of that one person can carry a team if they're good enough, that's just called practice and dedication. The reason it will seem like a problem is the low player count. Games like these generally only attract new players who are still exploring the server, and people who have been playing for years because they love the game. Newer games are more popular because they don't have an established scene of people who have been grinding for a long time to outclass everyone else, and that age passed a long time ago in Paintball.