1. poppy_panda87

poppy_panda87 Well-Known Member

xPoppy
    MVP+
    The amount of people I see on here hating on fortnite is hilarious. Why are you hating on another more popular, more strategic, and more competitive game on a minecraft forum again? You are playing minecraft, you should not be hating any other game. Stop acting like minecraft is the superior game lmao.

And just to get this out there, I do not actively play minecraft or fortnite.

• Dislike x 27
    • Agree x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  2. BulbJake

BulbJake Well-Known Member

BulbJake
    MVP++
    IfOnly I
    Co-Owner
    Most people hate on Fortnite cus it stole a lot of Minecraft's playerbase. I don't think that it's a bad game, a lot don't. People only hate on it cus it stole players

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Gosbubble

Gosbubble Well-Known Member

Pqndar
    MVP+
    BRAVO BRAVO
    You felt the need to say this because? I mean I play Fortnite but it’s annoying when they go straight out make creative mode, people are annoyed because people are leaving Hypixel and getting hooked onto Fortnite, seriously just let them get angry.

Clout chaser

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. I hate it because I lose way too much but if we're really being honest I suck in gaming in general

5. BulbJake

BulbJake
    MVP++
    IfOnly I
    Co-Owner
    I play Fortnite as well

6. Gosbubble

Pqndar
    MVP+
    BRAVO BRAVO
    Yeah, people just get annoyed at it because well, it’s ruined Hypixel a bit, not much, yet s bit.

7. poppy_panda87

xPoppy
    MVP+
    I felt the need because I just clicked on a thread that had like 2 full pages of minecraft bozos hating on fortnite for no good reason besides the fact that it is more popular.

8. BulbJake

BulbJake
    MVP++
    IfOnly I
    Co-Owner
    Yeah

9. Gosbubble

Pqndar
    MVP+
    BRAVO BRAVO
    It’s more popular because it’s free and it only blew up not even a year ago, MC is doing well for 10 years, it’s all PREFERENCE but making this thread isn’t the best way to get your point out, they don’t want Hypixel to die.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Now what do you define as hate? Criticizing and the like aren't hate so to speak.

11. The reason is is that Fortnite is dying, stealing copyrighted content, stealing ideas from games like pubg and Mine craft.

12. Fortnite got popular, Minecraft got less popular, the connection is made that fortnite caused Minecraft to loose players. That's why a lot of people dislike it or talk bad about it here.
    I personally dislike it for other reasons but those are irrelevant. :)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I agree

14. Just because it's more popular doesn't mean we HAVE to like it

15. poppy_panda87

xPoppy
    MVP+
    “I say fortnite, you say garbage”

Doesn’t seem like criticism to me lol seems like someone hating on it for no reason at all.

16. Well you made it sound as if that was what every single one fo the people on that thread was doing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. adebss

adebss Well-Known Member

adebss
    MVP+
    ForumJelly JELLY
    [​IMG]
    um...
    so...
    I hate Fortnite for other reasons besides "it being more popular"

18. It's popular sure, but not as popular as it once was. The comparison wasn't if one is more popular than the other.

19. I hardly notice anyone hating fortnite, and if they do, why does it matter? People are allowed to dislike things

subjective

That argument is complete garbage

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. It's almost as if both games aren't online PvP games with building aspects. :thonk:

• Agree Agree x 1