1. Emoir

Emoir Active Member

Emoir
    MVP+
    EDIT: Just realized my mistake with the title. Its late and I'm tired, please forgive xD

Just wanted to thank everyone who sent me a /thanks and /tip in my recent usage my first Network Booster.

You guys leveled me up from 1 to level 2, gave me a total of 10,000 blitz coins and raised my karma from about 1250 to 120,500.

I hope you guys all got lots of coins ^_^

End results.
    [​IMG]

Also, I'd love to make an event where I boost every single game at once and see how much karma can be gained in one hour, however, that would cost me $273.70 Australian Dollars. Not cash I have just lying around. If you'd like to put a booster towards this and help out with this please let me know :) (Note. You'd have to prove you have it purchased and also be able to set it off at the same time as everyone else)

PS: Any Admin/Mod/Helper who sees this and says it shouldn't happen because of the same thing as giveaways, (Or any other reason) please let me know. One of you commenting if it's allowed would be even better so I can edit it out of this post :)

• Like Like x 5
  2. Sasha0487

Sasha0487 Well-Known Member

ShachaR0487
    MVP+
    <3

• Like Like x 1
  3. ChanseyPants

ChanseyPants Well-Known Member

Chansey
    VIP
    luv u too

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nice. Your booster got me 8k in bsg <33

• Like Like x 1
  5. Emoir

Emoir Active Member

Emoir
    MVP+
    Awesome ^_^

6. I don't think I played when you had this activated, but if I had, then I would have done /thanks and /tip, and respect to you for it!

I really like the whole network booster mechanic, it makes people appreciative, helps everybody get ahead in their grinding towards their objectives, and generally spreads good vibes too. :)