1. Riczardo

Riczardo Active Member

Riczardo
    Thanks for breaking Skyblock (again), for not banning people who use bugs explicitly and for not communicating with the community.
    Thanks for the official Skyblock rules you wrote and posted on the forum (joke).
    Thanks for the events and their length. Instead of lasting a few days and ending, they last for an hour every few days (and I'm sorry, one event only).
    Thanks for the sinks of money instead of new content.
    Thanks for eternal boredom and no activity after getting all the dragon armor and items from slayer quests.
    Thank you also for the furniture that I can stick deeply if I don't have a SPECIAL rank. But these are just cosmetic things.
    Thank you for your laziness and lack of creativity in increasingly rare updates.
    Thank you for totally ignoring the ideas of the community and adding some shit to the game. This is failure and embarrassment.

If I could, I would set fire to this park and set Romeo on fire with his hopelessly expensive suits.

Minecraft is not writing a new game. This is not work on any engine. It's just writing code (copy / paste). It can't take you more than an hour to add a new item to the game and check it out. I have experience in this, so I know what I'm saying. The mode you should care for the most, because the most players play on it. You've got it somewhere deep and add crap stuff to the game.

I got a bit nervous when I saw what was happening with the game after two weeks break (which I did because I got pissed off xd)

If you keep going, you will gradually lose interest.

The voice of the community:
    From @CleansingFlames : Thanks for making me spend 40mil without reward and people who abused a glitch spent a cent and get 100mil

From @chrisnan109 : also thanks for making this a grinding for grinding simulator. like i understand a bot of grinding but grinding for a week for a small item? thats the "best"

From @IamToo1337 : I mean I reported a bug 2 months Ago and still got 0 replies , I had to dm minikloon in discord and then I waited until he fixed it (took him a few days to respond)

From @TheELtAccount :
    thanks for "balancing" slayer bosses by removing the old grinding ways, and NOT NERFING the dragon grinding place
    thanks for disabling the damn useful beacon crafting, and not giving us an alt way to get it
    thanks for almost not give a sh** on our voices (see they said item balance but still no perfect armor change plans)
    thanks for ruining the economy
    thanks for nerfing ridiculously hard to get items (scythe blade to the ground/ scorp to the ground)
    thanks for still not nerfing the end items
    thanks for breaking skyblock in every way

From @Rainbowcraft2 :
    Thanks for killing fishing weeks after its update came out.

Thanks for forcing me to get money when my playstyle is entirely based on resources.

And this one is a serious one, I'm actually grateful for this. Thanks for actually making a gear balancing community thread - better late than never.

From @IG88_0x : Thank you for not updating the community enough with future plans and what's going on right now which makes it look like you are doing nothing.

From @desequilibre : Thanks for screwing over the economy with the end updates, destroying the piggy bank system, and in general not listening to the community.

From @AShinyGiratina : Thanks for making the most expansive clicking simulator game in Minecraft history

From @DentArthurDent1 : #savethejerrys

From @HolidayJoy : Thanks for making me have to 6 million for a bugged item that was in the game for 6 months

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
    • Agree x 71
    • Disagree x 8
    • Funny x 7
    • Like x 4
    • Dislike x 1
    • Hype Train x 1
  2. kissen

kissen Member

kissen
    VIP
    ok

• Like Like x 4
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  3. Thanks for making me spend 40mil without reward and people who abused a glitch spent a cent and get 100mil

• Agree Agree x 14
  4. Riczardo

Riczardo Active Member

Riczardo
    *bump this thread*

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. also thanks for making this a grinding for grinding simulator. like i understand a bot of grinding but grinding for a week for a small item? thats the "best"

• Like Like x 2
  6. cool

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. can I steal your signature's meme?

8. I'm really hoping these players get punished, its so stupid honestly

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. I havent touched the computer but i have seen many dramas after the new update lol. Guess Skyblock is going down :/

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. HandedL

HandedL Active Member

YIFFLORD420
    VIP+
    hypixel called and said your welcome

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Can I have a young set plz

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. sirgrindalot

sirgrindalot Active Member

there's an another stupid exploit...?

13. yeh, you are totally an experienced game developer that already got years of experience in developing minecraft modifications on a level the hypixel devs do it, you know what you are talking about.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  14. zKqrr

zKqrr Active Member

zKqrr
    VIP
    Ignited IGNITE
    Co-Owner
    This game is boring anyway

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Riczardo

Riczardo Active Member

Riczardo
    Definitely. Maybe not a few years, but I think two years of experience.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Unliory

Unliory Member

Unliory
    MVP+
    I think you have multiple fair points that you can blame developers for, but about carpentry cap for non-donors, boredom after slayer quests and events not being long enough, i think those are good enough.

Also one thing, i'm pretty sure about 10% of the playerbase wants romero dead, so do i lmao that's the dumbest quest ever. It's probably made just to bring attention to some of the useless collections / items. Just a nuisance that'll keep bothering you until end-game. And the dialogue actually triggers me more than the chat being toxic.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. i agree.
    skyblock in 1.8.9? how many stuff can you represent? it is more than a saturated right now. after all, Hypixel works throughout from 1.8, and even 1.14.4, so why can't they upgrade it and get more stuff into that?

a bug that was not fixed for a long time, then someone reported that, they announced to fix, implemented despite people are complaining about it.

no means to enable direct trading with coins. trading with coins are never a feature here, but people started to use that method, and now people started to wail because they got scammed. there is always a solution to prevent frauds of so without halting the auction, but they never did accept that.

the inflation problem. newcomers found harder to use the auction house with the existing players because the price has increased a lot.

tax. gawd, can't you even ask the community for opinions before you even plan that? that is totally a black-box operation!

and that is why i left this Skyblock, let alone with their "up to 85% off" but only one item carried that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I mean I reported a bug 2 months Ago and still got 0 replies , I had to dm minikloon in discord and then I waited until he fixed it (took him a few days to respond)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. You can do so much in the game. slots, skills, collection, slayer, nice looking island, All minions tier 11, halloween event, different questlines and so much more coming to the game. It's still in beta.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. abooody123

abooody123 Active Member