1. hey. I have an idea for a new type of cosmetic type for armor. if you have ever played Team Fortress 2 then you most likely know about unusual hats. these hats have special effects that float around them and are very rare.
    so basically my Idea is basically the same thing but for armor not just helmets. to get an unusual armor piece is simple. luck. once you craft a armor piece then there is a .5% chance of getting an unusual piece. if you own vip then it is 1% chance, vip+ is a 1.5% mvp is a 2%, mvp+ is a 2.5%, and mvp++ is a 3% chance. also there could be different types of unusuals for example you craft a magma helmet and you get a unusual effect on it and that effect is called hearts so that means that near the piece there are heart particles that come out of it. in addition if the piece gets an unusual effect on it then the color of the armor piece is a light purple regardless of rarity. also if an armor set is only able to get by drops then an unusual drop chance it is the same rarity depending on your rank.
    please keep in mind that this would be 100% cosmetic and wouldn't effect gameplay at all. I feel as if this could add a level of uniqueness to peoples armor and if you want full set with unusuals then you would have to grind a ton for it. thank you for reading and have a great day!

• Like x 19
    • Agree x 3
    • Dislike x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. also 3% might sound good but its a 3.75% chance to get a quadruple drop with blessed bait and blessed 5 and lets be real, when has that happened to you?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sounds fun +1

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. this is hypixel not team fortress 2

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. sounds epic but lets keep it to the ranked, because theres not many things for ranked players

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. dude a .5% chance is so low that it is basically impossible to get it

7. ok then but I can still have an idea that is based off another game

8. Joshua

Joshua Well-Known Member

joshua123_4
    This also isn’t smash bros, csgo, league of legends, etc, but I guess Hypixel doesn’t care and adds aspects from other games into their server regardless.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Phlooph

Phlooph Active Member

Phlooph
    MVP+
    XAL XAL
    Nice I’m going to get my self a burning flames perfect armour tier X

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. It is pretty unfair I will be honest, to the nouns.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  11. Wanna make sure it’s not duped

• Like Like x 1
  12. unfair, because you are able to get conmetic stuff for free, even as a noun, or unfair because you cannot pay hundred of (IRL) Euros to get one of these like in Team Fortress or similar games?
    I mean, when someone spends 50$ to Hypixel, they should get something back I guess

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Qulaey

Qulaey New Member

Hello there fellow engy main!

14. Phlooph

Phlooph Active Member

Phlooph
    MVP+
    XAL XAL
    *sweats in spy main*

15. dude it is completely cosmetic if you want to get them more often then just buy a rank

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. S P A H S A P P I N M A H S E N T R Y

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. oh yea if you are making perfect armor tier 1 then the effect carries over to the next tier

• Like Like x 2
  18. What if someone tries reeeeeaaaaaaally hard tho

19. yea if someone tried VERY hard then sure they could get it.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Phlooph

Phlooph Active Member

Phlooph
    MVP+
    XAL XAL
    Why don’t we just give up, pardner?