1. Right now there isn't any way of showing off your collection progress. With this suggestion, users will have the ability to view another user's maxed collections in their "trophy case."

Once a user has maxed a collection by finishing Tier 9 they will be rewarded with the respective materials "trophy." These trophies will be displayed along with your User Profile (Right clicking in lobbies).

The first addition is the book (or map) in the right click user profile. This book will have a hover text displaying how many full collections and individual collections a user has maxed. This is the trophy case!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When clicked, it will bring you to the users "Trophy Case."
    If a user doesn't have any trophies, a red dash will fill the middle of the menu.
    [​IMG]

If they do, the trophies will be displayed on the first "page."
    [​IMG]

Trophies can be given for anything, rewards, achievements, secrets, events, finishing a full collection, finishing X collections, eating a pufferfish, etc! Having a full page of trophies would be super cool and exclusive trophies would be extremely sought after!

Clicking on an icon at the top will "flip the page" to that skills materials.
    Farming:
    [​IMG]

Mining:
    [​IMG]

Combat:
    [​IMG]

Fishing:
    [​IMG]

Foraging:
    [​IMG]

Each materials trophy can only be unlocked by finishing the collection. Otherwise it will be greyed out with grey dye.
    A practical example of this concept:
    [​IMG]

Hovering over these trophies will display how many of each material the user has collected.

With this system implemented, players will have more of a reason to grind and to show their friends their progress!
    Please leave your feedback down below! Threads sink quickly so replies are needed to keep the thread alive!​

• Agree Agree x 45
    • Like Like x 6
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Very much agree with this, it would be cool

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. This would be cool^2

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I saw this get posted in game and I just wanted to say that.

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  5. -insert lenny face here-

• Like Like x 1
  6. i agree although i dont have friends it would be cool to know my player stats more specifically

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. iHack

iHack Active Member

LagPickle
    MVP+
    Raid RAID
    agree

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Dialga

Dialga Well-Known Member

dialga_uwu
    MVP+
    Yes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. abzers

abzers Well-Known Member

abzers
    MVP++
    NoWifi NOWIFI
    Officer
    yes pls

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. As cool as this would be, you can get a max collection per day so I’m not sure there would be a good reason to earn trophies, and even flexing a full page would be pretty common.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I maxed out Coal collection. could work.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Well the collection trophies are only displayed when you select a skill tab at the top, the rest are trophies that can be earned through various ways. Some can be super exclusive and prestigious while others can be common. Sure you can flex a full page of common trophies but only the best will have rarer ones.

13. This would be lit!

14. I've edited the fishing picture to match the new additions in the recent 0.5 update!

15. +1

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thanks for all the support everyone!

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Good idea

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yerp

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Thanks!

Yerp indeed!

More feedback would be appreciated!

20. Sounds cool. Flex time

• Like Like x 1