1. When Assassin enters Shadow Cloak, it begins trailing "footstep" particles behind it, allowing other players to detect where the Assassin is.

However, these footstep particles are so frequent and easy to notice that players can detect Assassins in Shadow Cloak pretty much anywhere, no matter how stealthy or careful they are.

These footprints even trail behind the Assassin when they're in the air.

Alongside that, Phase 2 will massively nerf Assassin's Shadow Cloak. This nerf, combined with the footprints that render Shadow Cloak almost useless, will make Assassin incredibly difficult to play.

I suggest removing, or at the very least decreasing the amount of, these footprints.

@Piano

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Wolf

Wolf Well-Known Member

ImWolf85
    MVP++
    Scarlet SCAR
    I wouldn't mind making the actual footsteps smaller and more spaced out for when they make them but removing them is silly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Most of the time whenever someone hits you very accurately while in shadow step, they are using some cheat that lets them see invisible people/ better sprint particles.

You can't change that fact, the footprints themselves are not that visible on certain types of block colors, and for the most part they aren't too obvious of a movement indicator against legit people.
    I'd say that it's not that bad.

4. amitt

amitt Active Member

amitt
    VIP+
    AYS AYS
    I see the particles a lot

5. You gotta swirl around your opponent, not just walk in a straight line

6. EhhhOk

EhhhOk Active Member

_MehBleh
    VIP+