1. Hey!
    My friend asked me if I could do factory reset to her phone (Samsung Galaxy J1 mini). I agreed because I had that phone and I knew how it worked. So I basically did a factory reset then reboot. She didn't remember her google account I used forgot email and then reset password these went smoothly and we got email and password as well. (You can not skip the log in page) And now whenever we try to log in it says - Unable to log in due recent password change try again in 24h. It has been more than 5 days. Please help I feel really uncomfortable with her :(

Thanks ❤

2. Help?

3. PostSorcerer

PostSorcerer Well-Known Member

Visit a genius bar or another repair shop they might know what to do

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Husky

Husky Well-Known Member

hxsky
    MVP++
    Go to Best Buy if you have one around where you live

5. Bakura1

Bakura1 Well-Known Member

Bakura1
    MVP+
    ArtOfWar ART0W
    OFFICER
    Contact some aliens. I know some that visit every so often near the Grand Canyon. They say that they put it there. Do you think they are being honest? Honestly, you can never trust aliens. Honest, honest, honest. Oh, there I go, rambling on again. Did you need something, dear?

6. try contacting google or samsung support, they should be able to help you!

7. make another google account

8. We aren't tech support.

9. Tried but nah

10. Tried posting in tech forums but hypixel players are lot handsome and clever

11. Greninja

Greninja Well-Known Member

ItsTUF
    MVP++
    BRAVO BRAVO
    You're not funny
    As others have said, try contacting Samsung and/or Google and if not take it to some sort of repair shop.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Thanks :D <3

13. First, try making another google account with the original as the backup email/phone number, try to login from the new account.

If that doesn’t work, you should probably take your phone to a Best Buy, or contact Google or Samsung support.

14. factory reset it again

15. this is why I like apple