0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No. But I know what it is.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. And I know what it is.

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. When I was playing a game of uhc, I found what looks to be 2 chunks that had just disappeared. The walls of these chunks were covered in ores, all the way up to dirt level. When I tried to mine the ores, they just disappeared. I didn't try to walk on it (I didn't want to lose) and the world border was close so I had to go. Has anyone else seen this or know what this is??

Attached Files:

2. It’s a glitch with mc where chunks don’t load. Hypixel has the fake ores since you can’t see them w/o X-ray and it’s used to counter xrayers

3. PikaaTwo

PikaaTwo Well-Known Member

PikaaTwo
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    This man is 3/4 diamond lol

4. In order to fix the chunk glitch, u want to run about 25-50 blocks away from it (but in an angle where u can see it), then just simply relog.
    It usually works for me, but sometimes it doesn't work, or sometimes it won't fix the full chunk error

5. TeaSpiller

TeaSpiller New Member

TeaSpiller
    MVP+
    Heyo!
    This is a pretty common issue within' UHC since the world is extremely huge it has to render in a lot of chunks and as stated above their ore system does play into effect with this "bug". I personally just re-log when I come across this issue and it fixes it, however, you can try and run a few blocks away since that can sometimes help too but re-logging (If you can without dying haha) is an easier fix in my eyes.

~Cheers

6. 2016 called, they want their thread back

• Like Like x 2