?

Do you agree that defaults aren't nons?

1. Yes

25 vote(s)
    53.2%
  2. No

22 vote(s)
    46.8%
  1. Its kinda stupid to call someone something because they dont have money to buy something.
    The people calling defaults nons is wrong because MVP+s like myself could also be nons, it depends on how you are in game.
    Nons are the people "helping" with your slayer bosses, leeching your dragons, begging for you to bid on their dirt, just annoying you in general.
    Defaults are the people with the clear names. Defaults can actually be smart.
    Just because someone doesnt want to spend money on a block game, doesnt mean they are a non, it means they are probably spending their money on better things than the ranked people like myself.
    So with that said all of you people calling defaults nons please stop, it gets annoying.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
  2. No one calls default ranks nons.Non is type of person.Maybe there are ppl who call defaults non
    But still VIP,VIP+,MVP,MVP+,MVP++ can be a non.Everyone can be non no matter which rank he has

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Jayaverman is a non( jk don’t ban me)

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. For me, they're different things
    Default rank : Someone that doesn't have a rank
    Non : Crybaby that is on full ender or related and is annoying, can be a VIP or MVP

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. That definition is archaic, and is no longer the current definition.

Nons are, according to most forum users, a certain type of person who is (and im generalising), annoying.

I suppose this change in meaning was to do with a huge war between the ranked v unranked. God, this community confuses me.

6. vhat

vhat Active Member

vhat
    VIP+
    Lemonade ✧LEMON✧
    Rookie
    RAID: Shadow Legends™️ is an immersive online experience with everything you'd expect from a brand new RPG title. It's got an amazing storyline, awesome 3D graphics, giant boss fights, PVP battles, and hundreds of never before seen champions to collect and customize.

I never expected to get this level of performance out of a mobile game. Look how crazy the level of detail is on these champions!

RAID: Shadow Legends™️ is getting big real fast, so you should definitely get in early. Starting now will give you a huge head start. There's also an upcoming Special Launch Tournament with crazy prizes! And not to mention, this game is absolutely free!

So go ahead and check out the video description to find out more about RAID: Shadow Legends™️. There, you will find a link to the store page and a special code to unlock all sorts of goodies. Using the special code, you can get 50,000 Silver immediately, and a FREE Epic Level Champion as part of the new players program, courtesy of course of the RAID: Shadow Legends™️ devs.

7. [Admin] Non has joined the chat

8. By this logic we should stop calling poor people poor

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. If the definition of being poor changes, yes.
    In this Community the definition of non changed from a default rank to someone who is just annoying. Those with no ranks are just defaults. Those with no ranks and are annoying are nons. Those with ranks and are annoying are nons.

10. Stfu non

11. Are you new to the skyblock forums?

12. Defualts are people that dont want to spend money on a minecraft server. Or simply dont have the money. They are not Nons. I dont get why people even call defualts nons. In my opinion its just dumb

13. Nah I'll still call them nons

14. No, a non is someone without a rank

15. He's a non in disguise

• Like Like x 1
  16. ur right but most of the ppl i call nons are defualt

17. Somnium08

Somnium08 Member

IgoCigo
    VIP
    It's because Nons = Non Rank, It's not an insult

18. everyone are nons
    lol