1. iiBlackhawks

iiBlackhawks New Member

iiBlackhawks
    MVP+
    Ok yes I finnaly revealed that im South African... Anyways Im Looking For An IP That I can use thats close to my location, Currently i get 320-400ms and well its extremely annoying... Thanks tho!

2. I don’t recall people begging for you to share where your from

Hypixel currenly has 2 servers
    Us and China
    Which ever works better for you is better

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. x_x

x_x

x_x Well-Known Member

x_x
    MVP+
    X X
    GUILDMASTER
    Hypixel China is a chinese-only server.
    Unless you REALLY want to play a server where you'd likely get worse ping and have a bunch of money to spend on stuff like accounts/vpns it's not really worth considering.

4. The only solutions to getting better connection are either moving closer to the host or getting better internet.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. There should be a EU server.

6. iiBlackhawks

iiBlackhawks New Member

iiBlackhawks
    MVP+
    oh well can i maybe get the china ip please? or well ill just work hard until i can get a router(im using my phone sim with lte) and yea :feelsbadman:

7. They have stated a great reaosn why they can't. Hundreds of times.

8. 2 words

transfer packets

9. Mineplex has it I don't understand why Hypixel can't do it.
    I though this was a better server.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. You can play build battle and games that dont require quick reactions nor pvp just fine

11. AllyMcC

AllyMcC Well-Known Member

AllyMcC
    MVP+
    Puns PUN
    Mineplex had their community split up by doing that, Hypixel doesn't want to do the same since it just hurts the server in the long run.

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. That moment when there is no "Fair enough" rating xD

13. Using a VPN to spoof your location to China and use the Chinese port would allow for a better connection.

14. You're actually very wrong. Mineplex was the dominant multi-cultural server and had a way better setup to handle it by making lobbies on American servers and making game servers EU and American.

15. AllyMcC

AllyMcC
    MVP+
    Puns PUN
    Without transfer packets that wouldn't be possible to have multiple IPs on any Minecraft server without splitting up the community. You can read this thread for more information. https://hypixel.net/threads/why-do-we-need-transfer-packets.1390307/

16. That’s not how it works. The EU and NA servers that Mineplex has are two different servers. They both share data across each other but the players themselves can’t play with people on the other server, which Hypixel doesn’t want to do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Hypixel is big enough to do that. This would be more fair for everyone. Since data is crossed that doesn't matter.

18. AllyMcC

AllyMcC
    MVP+
    Puns PUN
    Even if the community was big enough so that splitting the community wouldn't kill less popular games - which it absolutely would since many games are already difficult to start when it's not peak time, so this would effectively kill half the server - they still wouldn't want to split the community since it would separate friends and guilds.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. *a select few games in Hypixel are big enough to do that

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Hypixel needs to make update for popular games most of the time and less updates for those games.

• Disagree Disagree x 1