3. No, add jerry bath water bottles.

4. Slave trade

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Add jerry trading

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Jerry Armor
    +20 HP
    -9999999% speed

You turn into Jerry. You can't move or attack.

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. I think we need more useful items in the game than useless ones at this point... theres so many good (Coming Soon) items in all the collections

After those get added, then useless ones should get added. I.M.O.

8. Jerry Armor:
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Helmet:
    + 40,000 intelligence
    Piece Bonus: Jerry's Knowledge
    Unlock various secret recipes while wearing this helmet. (See bottom for recipes)
    Chestplate:
    +12,000,000 HP
    +666,666,666,666 Defense
    Piece Bonus: Move Jerry
    Spawns 4,000 jerrys per second which throw boats everywhere. Each Jerry lasts for 12 seconds before it is teleported to Lobby 1 where it will advertise auctions for leaping swords which are actually gold swords with smite 1. This will probably crash the server. When it inevitably crashes, the kick message says 'pls unban i only used flyhacks and killaura'
    Leggings:
    +1,337,420% damage dealt
    -69% damage taken
    Piece Bonus: We have liftoff!
    Allows you to fly at no mana cost. Alsio gives you complete immunity to fall damage.
    Boots:
    +10 zillion inventory slots
    +400 random items gained every second, including enchanted items and high tier armor pieces etc.
    Piece Bonus: WARPSPEEEEEEEEED
    Allows you to bypass the speed cap and lets you have as much speed as you like.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Set Bonus: Jerry's True Form
    Use middle mouse click to have 1 minute of being a giant jerry, invincible to all damage and with killaura spanning 849527272347590797 blocks which also works on players. Has no cooldown.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    [Edit: accidentally pressed reply before adding secret jerry recipes, so here they are]
    SECRET JERRY RECIPES!
    These will appear in the recipe book as their own section.
    -True Aspect Of The Jerry
    Craft together 9 AotJs to make an enchanted AotJ, which is 100x as powerful.
    Craft 9 of them together to make a sword which deals 9 billion base damage and does the clicking for you!
    -Jerry Books
    The Jerry Book I takes 6 paper and 2 jerry eggs to craft.
    It does not cost anything to add on the anvil and does not increase future anvil costs.
    It can go up to level XX. Each level is twice as powerful as the previous one.
    Jerry I increases all stats of everything on its item by 900% (1000 total).
    It also makes villager noises. These villager noises happen twice as often and twice as loud each level too.
    -JERRY HIMSELF
    Takes 9 stacks of jerry eggs to make 1 enchanted jerry egg, 9 stacks of them to make 1 Super Jerry egg, and 9 stacks each time to make the Ultra egg, Mega egg, Running out of names egg and finally JERRY HIMSELF egg. This makes a non-despawning jerry and can be used infinite times. These jerrys can also be placed in the lobby and do the same thing as the Move Jerry ability but never despawn and also stay there even after server restarts.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    And the best recipe:
    THE JERRY MINION
    Makes jerry eggs, but unlike other minions can go up to tier 100. Is a lot cheaper and easier to upgrade and also generates extra minion slots and furniture slots for your island sometimes.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
  9. Dam thats op