Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, unfortunately your application has been denied. You are welcome to apply again in 30 days. Feel free to contact us with any questions. We will not give out reasons for denial. Thank you for applying for Socialize.

@4lowrybros

2. •In-Game Name: Rcbert

•Hypixel Rank: MVP+

•Network Level: 154

•Do you have Discord? Yes

•What time zone are you in? EST

•Which requirement do you meet? (BedWars, SkyWars, Achievements): All, 82 stars BedWars, 3.5k SkyWars Wins, 5,395 AP

•How many hours do you play a day? I play around 4 hours a day during the weekends and maybe an hour or two a day during the week due to being busy with school and focusing on grades.

•How long have you been playing on Hypixel? I'm proud of say I've been actively playing Hypixel since 2015.

•Why do you want to join Socialize? I would like to join Socialize because it seems like a really interactive community with a lot of kind and helpful people involved. These are the kinds of people I want to associate myself and be proud to say I'm a part of such community.

•What can you bring to Socialize? Honestly, I can't bring much than what you guys seem you already have. You have a great community filled with caring people and the only thing I can bring to advance the guild is my respect for others and kind personality :)

•How would you describe yourself in 3 words? Respectful, Outgoing, Kind

•Anything else? Thank you for taking the time to read my application and for considering me to join :)

3. In-Game Name: iCobalt

•Hypixel Rank: MVP+ (Dark Green)

•Network Level: 105

•Do you have Discord? (Yes\No) Yes

•What time zone are you in? GMT / BST

•Which requirement do you meet? (BedWars, SkyWars, Achievements) I meet all the following requirements

•How many hours do you play a day? On weekdays i would play atleast 1 to 3 hours and on weekends I play around 1 to 12 hours

•How long have you been playing on Hypixel? I have been playing on hypixel for 3 years and 4 months

•Why do you want to join Socialize? I want to join Socialize as I find it as an active community of nice people that like to interact with lots of other people and have a fun time with others.

•What can you bring to Socialize? I can bring fun, happiness and excitment to the guild! I also can play along with all types of minigames

•How would you describe yourself in 3 words? Fun, Calm, Joyful

•Anything else? Nothing Else

4. [​IMG]

•In-Game Name: RoboTiKaL

•Hypixel Rank: Default (Non)

•Network Level: 29

•What time zone are you in? Australian Eastern Timezone

•Which requirement do you meet? (BedWars, SkyWars, Achievements) Bedwars

•How many hours do you play a day? 30minutes-4hours

•How long have you been playing on Hypixel? 8 months

•Why do you want to join Socialize? I want to be with a friendly community.

•What can you bring to Socialize? Playing with a moderator

•How would you describe yourself in 3 words? Responsible, Respectful, Minecraft-lover

•Anything else? If you accept, please start a conversation with me, thanks!

5. Hello, unfortunately your application has been denied. You are welcome to apply again in 30 days. Feel free to contact us with any questions. We will not give out reasons for denial. Thank you for applying for Socialize.

6. Welcome to Socialize Rcbert! I hope you have a great time here. We have sent you an invite so please accept it when you are next online. If you have any questions please feel free to ask us!

7. Hello, unfortunately your application has been denied. You are welcome to apply again in 30 days. Feel free to contact us with any questions. We will not give out reasons for denial. Thank you for applying for Socialize.

8. •In-Game Name: Constrat

•Hypixel Rank: MVP++ for 320 days.

•Network Level: 107 and a half.

•Do you have Discord? I use Discord everyday with my friends. It's a really useful tool. I would love to join the Socialize Guild's Discord Server (if there is one ;-).

•What time zone are you in? GMT+1 (Rome/Berlin).

•Which requirement do you meet? Achievements (3.4k) and Skywars (2.5k wins, 12k kills.

•How many hours do you play a day? From 1 hour to 6 hours if I don't have anything to do. I usually play from 4PM (GMT+1) till 10 PM (GMT+1) obviously having a break and dinner.

•How long have you been playing on Hypixel? It's been almost 2years.

•Why do you want to join Socialize? I joined a lot of guilds but they weren't good for me: too many bad jokes, black humor and especially toxicity. But as soon as I read the infos of THIS guild I knew that is was the perfect guild for me: funny but without that black humor and toxicity. I would love to participate to some "guild events"! if there are any.

•What can you bring to Socialize? Happyness, innovation, new ideas or improve someone else's idea. I can bring fun and good jokes.

•How would you describe yourself in 3 words? Intelligent, Mature, Funny

•Anything else? I usually play from 1-6 hours a-day, but some days I really can't play and I just join for the Daily Reward and a quick game sometimes. If i have to go away for some time I will warn the guild.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  9. •In-Game Name: xylbuilda

•Hypixel Rank: mvp+

•Network Level: 139

•Do you have Discord? (Yes\No) yes

•What time zone are you in? czt

•Which requirement do you meet? (BedWars, SkyWars, Achievements) I smashed all the req

•How many hours do you play a day? depends I am really into overwatch atm but I usually play 4-5 a day

•How long have you been playing on Hypixel? I first logged on in the spring of 2014 but didnt play seriously till october 2016

•Why do you want to join Socialize? I want to join a guild that is really active and social, I want to make new friends, I want to establish myself in a nice community and I want to join the guild server because I cant find any other good survival servers

•What can you bring to Socialize? Activity, dynamic, friendly, and funny X D X X !!!!

•How would you describe yourself in 3 words? nice robust matureIfNeeded

•Anything else? not much I will probably tell you about me if we are ever in a call im kind of null to giving away private info

10. Hello, unfortunately your application has been denied. You are welcome to apply again in 30 days. Feel free to contact us with any questions. We will not give out reasons for denial. Thank you for applying for Socialize.

11. xavae

xavae Well-Known Member

xavae
    MVP++
    RSW RSW
    •In-Game Name: Xavae420 (Somehow my brother changed it and I never knew I'm sorry if this will get me denied!)

•Hypixel Rank:MVP++

•Network Level:I'm currently level 153

•What time zone are you in?Pacific Time Zone

•Which requirement do you meet? (BedWars, SkyWars, Achievements) Every single one

•How many hours do you play a day? 2

•How long have you been playing on Hypixel? 2 years

•Why do you want to join Socialize? I really wanna meet new people, explore and find amazing new friends.

•What can you bring to Socialize?I could bring happiness joyfulness and uniqueness

•How would you describe yourself in 3 words? Weird Awesome Happy

•Anything else?

12. Octavian1

Octavian1 New Member

In-Game Name: BoomSpain

•Hypixel Rank: VIP+

•Network Level: Actually 55 network level.

•What time zone are you in? In Madrid's one (UTC+1)

•Which requirement do you meet? (BedWars, SkyWars, Achievements) All of them, BedWars (108 stars), SkyWars (286 wins) and Achievements (2,500 points)

•How many hours do you play a day? Two or three hours per day it depens.

•How long have you been playing on Hypixel? From 2/09/2015 :D

•Why do you want to join Socialize? I wanna join Socialize, because it would be fun to be there, and I see that the guild doesn't means the 'OP' stats, because I'm looking for a guild wich searchs funny moments. And because I don't wanna be in toxic guilds and I see that guild it's not :).

•What can you bring to Socialize? I can bring good moments and humour jokes, without harming someone :D, spend a lot of time with the guild members playing what ever, and if I can help someone with any thing I would help him.

•How would you describe yourself in 3 words? Funny, Calm and Friendly

•Anything else? I'm an active member, but sometimes need to study so maybe I can't play one or two days in the week, but in rest I'm verya active.

13. •In-Game Name: Rick_Astley

•Network Level: 132

•What time zone are you in? GMT +1

•Which requirement do you meet? Skywars, Achievements

•How many hours do you play a day? 1

•How long have you been playing on Hypixel? Late 2013

•Why do you want to join Socialize? Really hyped about the upcoming Guild Update, and looking for a Guild to enjoy that Update with. Also really love the Idea of having a Skyblock and Survival Guild Server btw.

•What can you bring to Socialize? Rickrolls

•How would you describe yourself in 3 words? Friendly, Active, Helpful

•Anything else? Never gonna give you up

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. •In-Game Name: LikeMyReach

•Network Level: 32 (Almost 33)

•Which requirement do you meet? Bedwars Level: 20, Skywars Wins: 106, Achievment Points: 1,210

•How many hours do you play a day? 1-4 hours

•How long have you been playing on Hypixel? Since 2014, but not so intense until 2016.

•Why do you want to join Socialize? I have been looking for a guild with active and good members, and fins myself constantly leaving guilds because of inactivity.

•What can you bring to Socialize? I think I would bring a sense of organization, and would contribute to helping the guild prosper. I can also help with the discord.

•How would you describe yourself in 3 words? Intelligent, Humorous, Focused

•Anything else?
    Thanks for this chance.

15. KazooPvp

KazooPvp New Member

•In-Game Name: SweatyKidV2

•Hypixel Rank: VIP+

•Network Level: 81

•Which requirement do you meet? (Bedwars, Skywars, Achievements) Bedwars Level 27, 30 solo skywars wins and 29 skywars wins, and 2,335 achievement points

•How many hours do you play a day? 2-12 hours a day it all depends on if its a school day or not

•How long have you been playing on Hypixel? My first log in was on 2014-01-07

•Why do you want to join Socialize? I would like to join Socialize guild as multiple friends in the guild have praised it and have also suggested me to join as I would fit in well with the great community (I am personally friends with Bexi, Pryorities/Zach , and ThatOneTryHard/Curtis)

•What can you bring to Socialize? I can bring a non-toxic attitude disregarding my previous punishments and I am willing to look past my previous punishments as a mature but young person

•How would you describe yourself in 3 words? Charismatic, Friendly, Dedicated

•Anything else? I would like to request a PM from boga32 about my previous punishments

16. ConnorDouglas

ConnorDouglas New Member

•In-Game Name:
    My in-game name is currently ConnorDouglas

•Hypixel Rank:
    I currently have no rank, unfortunately. I hope this does not affect my chances of applying.

•Network Level:
    My old account was hacked and I’ve lost all information to it, it was a level 36. ConnorDouglas is my new account.

•Do you have Discord? (Yes\No)
    Yes, I do have discord.

•What time zone are you in?
    My timezone is UTC+10

•Which requirement do you meet? (BedWars, SkyWars, Achievements)
    On my old account, I reached both the SkyWars and the Achievements requirement.

•How many hours do you play a day?
    At least 1 during the week, due to school I cannot do too many in the week.

•How long have you been playing on Hypixel?
    For about 7 months now.

•Why do you want to join Socialize?
    I’ve been looking for a friendly and new guild to join and I really believe Socialize is for me. I hope I’m able to join, I made a forums account just to do so. I hope having this new account won’t affect my either because I’ve been looking for the perfect guild and really love this one. All the officers seem to be confident in what they are doing. I also want to continue associating myself with kind and considerate people, like all players at Socialize.

•What can you bring to Socialize?
    I can bring funny and interactive personality traits which will be able to assist me in joining team events and putting forth my ideas to this almost perfect community

•How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
    Funny, Kind and Honest

•Anything else?
    I really hope that this account being my alt does not affect my chances, I really love this guild and would really enjoy joining it, I hope you understand my situation. I hope you all have a great day :)

17. 0cp

0cp

0cp Active Member

0cp
    MVP+
    Australianss AU
    Guild Master
    i know like they accepted someone that wrote like only 3 line paragraphs

18. Hello. Currently you do not meet the requirements to join Socialize so your application has been denied. The requirements to join Socialize are listed in our guild thread. Feel free to apply again in 30 days and contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for applying for Socialize!

19. Hello, unfortunately your application has been denied. You are welcome to apply again in 30 days. Feel free to contact us with any questions. We will not give out reasons for denial. Thank you for applying for Socialize.

20. Welcome to Socialize Rick_Astley! I hope you have a great time here. Please let us know when you have left your current guild so that one of our team can invite you. If you have any questions please feel free to ask us!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.