1. AaronDFTW

AaronDFTW New Member

TheFrostYoshi
    So like what am I supposed to do now cause thats hours upon hours of work just gone cause all of my minion stuff just dissappeared

2. AaronDFTW

AaronDFTW New Member

TheFrostYoshi
    Has this happened to anyone else cause there is no way I am the only one

3. Not enough information... Like how did it disappear?

4. AaronDFTW

AaronDFTW New Member

TheFrostYoshi
    i mean disappeared as they are not on my minions which is where they were i mean how else am i supposed to put it

5. But how?

6. AaronDFTW

AaronDFTW New Member

TheFrostYoshi
    That's what im trying to figure out because there is no way this only happened to me i contacted support but haven't got a reply

7. AaronDFTW

AaronDFTW New Member

TheFrostYoshi
    By disappeared i mean they were there yesterday when i logged in and when i logged in i noticed my super compactor minion is full so i was like what the heck and saw that my s. compactor and lava buckets were missing so i checked my other minions and i noticed that all the lava buckets from my other minions are gone too

8. What the hell? Never heard of a scenario like that. It’s best to reach out for help

9. AaronDFTW

AaronDFTW New Member

TheFrostYoshi
    Im going on the discord and asking cause otherwise ive wasted hours of grinding cobble and coal

10. _PixelSlayer_

_PixelSlayer_ Active Member

_PixelSlayer_
    VIP
    Great idea

• Like Like x 1
  11. AaronDFTW

AaronDFTW New Member

TheFrostYoshi
    Well thj
    The rules of discord say they wont be asking questions on discord so idk what to do now

12. EmoBi

EmoBi Member

EternalLimbo
    Maybe your accounts got breached? Your items disappearing sounds like similar situations to people who got their account accessed w/o permission and proceeded to lose all their items.

• Like Like x 1
  13. AaronDFTW

AaronDFTW New Member

TheFrostYoshi
    Ye but they wouldve taken more stuff like My enchanted diamond blocks my fully upgraded diamond minions and other stuff just as expensive and i have around 400k that was untouched, you think they would take more than just the lava buckets and s. compactor

14. EmoBi

EmoBi Member

EternalLimbo
    It might be more than a one-step operation. They probably just took the items they thought you wouldn't n0tice that were missing, just in case improve your password

• Like Like x 1
  15. AaronDFTW

AaronDFTW New Member

TheFrostYoshi
    I guess but i have a randomly generated password the like asd7a0dadg0aw798d0a978dt that i have written on a notepad so if they were able to get that props to them its just kinda hard to believe

16. AaronDFTW

AaronDFTW New Member

TheFrostYoshi
    It just really sucks cause it makes me not even want to play anymore after grinding for all of it and it just disappearing or whatever happened.

17. AaronDFTW

AaronDFTW New Member

TheFrostYoshi
    I just wish i could get some help from support and know what happened

18. _PixelSlayer_

_PixelSlayer_ Active Member

_PixelSlayer_
    VIP
    How long have u been playing? Did u grind for these or buy from the AH? Is it a coop or solo profile?

• Like Like x 1
  19. AaronDFTW

AaronDFTW New Member

TheFrostYoshi
    Ive been playing for quite a while. I grinded all the cobble myself and the coal i grinded with 6 minions while i mined it myself as well and its a solo profile.

20. AaronDFTW

AaronDFTW New Member

TheFrostYoshi
    I would say around v 0.4, this may be wrong but i definetly started in the summer before august around early july late june