?

Should Fly Hackers be IP Banned

This poll will close on Nov 22, 2019 at 3:30 PM.
  1. Yes

63.6%
  2. No

36.4%
  1. Recently in the past week I've played a lot of Skywars and I can't even begin to count the amount of fly hackers and they keep coming back i feel fly hacking should be IP Banned I will not played anymore skywars until the amount of hackers has decreased a bit

2. LP_Gaming_

LP_Gaming_ Member

LP_Gaming_
    MVP+
    I have noticed a increase in hackers on SkyWars, the other day I came across 3 in the span of 30 minutes. I do not think this should make Hypixel change the way they run things. WD and staff will take care of the hackers, as they have done in the past, and this problem will be solved. Do not worry.

-Lp

3. Sometimes there is a TON of hackers like a hacker fights another hacker and sometimes there isn’t for like 5 hours straight. Depends on when and what u play.

4. Greninja

Greninja Well-Known Member

ItsTUF
    MVP++
    BRAVO BRAVO
    IP bans won't get rid of many hackers and Hypixel doesn't do it as it can lead to potential innocent players who live under the same roof as the hacker getting false banned. IP banning doesn't really work anyway because VPNs and alt shops exist.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. IP bans are ineffective. Anyone can get a new IP.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Wolf

Wolf Well-Known Member

Do you really need your own signature after every message you type?

7. Are you recording and reporting them?

8. LP_Gaming_

LP_Gaming_ Member

LP_Gaming_
    MVP+
    Idk why I do it sometimes I do sometimes I don’t

-Lp (jk)

9. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    One less non in this game is not a big deal. Just leave if you want to lol x)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I would imagine that with skyblock causing the playercount to explode, it has brought lots of hackers with it. Give it a little while, and it'll get better.

Dangerous to assume it's always nons that are hacking

11. Rox-Anne

Rox-Anne Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, you can't always know if there are hackers in your game, but you can either leave if you see a familiar hacker or /wdr the user :)

12. I can not agree with you when you say "and the problem will be solved." I think that is closer to not true than true. No matter if a hacker is IP banned almost all of them have VPN's. Hypixel doesn't do anything about the fact that IP banning does nothing. If the problem were solved, it would of been a long time ago.