cmon, you know better.

• Useful Useful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. BlahBlah7137

BlahBlah7137 Well-Known Member

I see that you're not just awful at the game

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. first of all, I dont need to admit I'm wrong. Because it's an Opinion? Second, if you're going to use a profile picture you didn't use at least credit that person. And before you say "oh you didnt credit yours". mine's literally a C ok. i could probably make that in paint 3d in 10 minutes tops

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. BigChungus

BigChungus Well-Known Member

I really doubt you could even do something as simple as that. You're just that pathetic, m8.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. whats your excuse now boy
    [​IMG]

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. BigChungus

I was right, lol. It looks nothing like it. Thanks for giving me the evidence.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. BlahBlah7137

BlahBlah7137 Well-Known Member

who the fuck made my pfp then
    Also, opinions can be wrong when the evidence either points against your opinion ("natzee good") or does not exist at all (in your case, since you evidently haven't seen the worst of the pfps)

You also still haven't admitted that you're wrong when you said
    because
    [​IMG]

Or when you claimed Void was A tier, when we see that even SHCL has banned it from play
    Or when you claimed Shoop was S tier, and Shied was B tier, when, when we weigh the pros and cons of Shoop (high kb and decent recovery vs low damage and easily countered by high approach heroes or long range), you see that Void, Pug, Cryo, GH, Karakot, Skull, and Shield have kits that can counter or go even against him.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Ok if it looks bad then you do it lmao
    Don't insult if you can't do better

9. BigChungus

Ok, I'll do it better.

upload_2019-11-1_21-31-26.png

Your main downfall is your complete lack of attention to detail. Maybe you're too engorged in your own opinion that you can't notice the beauty of anyone else's. When I made the "simple" C, I found out things that the creator did that made the C appealing. Your interpretation of it is just sad.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. i dont really understand why you'd bring up network level in that scenario, when you could've left it at saying that he doesn't know when the game was released. I agree with it, but it is completely out of context, and tbh quite toxic

have a communism rating anyway :)

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Weslife

Weslife Well-Known Member

Weslife
    VIP
    corruptdata just got chungused

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1

12. Maybe it wouldn't have to be a 1st grade spelling exam if you knew 1st grade spelling

kid... might wanna take a look at YOUR stats
    *laughs* *pauses* *slaps cheek crisply* "you sly hypocrite"
    tell me what the account name is then. Even if you were that mildly okay at smash heroes, it seems everyone else agrees it's still completely wrong, so still. Also, it's still less than 1000 wins if i'm not wrong about that. It's entirely possible to get that in under a week

everyone, please do not be like this guy...

no communism rating for you sir

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Serena

Serena Well-Known Member

vixxz
    MVP++
    Allied ALLIED✓
    stop being so desperate to defend yourself, do you see anyone on the forums saying I got my profile picture from (here)? No, and what if I told you my friend drew this and let me use it, you have no idea what you are saying so just admit you are wrong already like Jesus Christ. I understand that is your opinion but if you be such a ignorant person you won’t realize that you are defending a castle with one man in it against 10000.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Serena

Serena Well-Known Member

vixxz
    MVP++
    Allied ALLIED✓
    And according to this guy anyone who comments on the forums has to credit where they got their pfp from!!! So everyone here is a moron!!!

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  15. lmao why is cake in d,shoop sux,void will still be op after nerf (we are never gonna get an update so....),all of these classes u put in b can be played so much better than the classes in s tier,u just dont know how to use them,cluck deserves a higher rating,pug is fokin op kiddo,why tf is sanic in A ahahahhahahah,skull fire shouldnt be in s,hood is bad,put that shitty class called tin to f tier.Honestly this is worst tierlist on this forum so far

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. BigChungus

I don't think you should have an opinion either.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. r/ihadastroke

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. k

• Useful Useful x 1
  19. well no, because for example, as i literally stated in my last post, mine is just a C. However, yours is genuine art which might actually get you fined if the artist really wants to. My C is just snapped from a website that teaches you how to code. They don't do this for a living, and don't really mind it considering how unpopular it is. However your artist, might be making profit from this, which is what makes it possible, but not certain to be fined for using it.

20. BigChungus

Are you f###ing brainlet?

The artist is their friend. Why can't you accept anyone else's statements except your own narrowminded ideas.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1