1. As I used to be a Mega Walls no-lifer, I found checking the colour of the scoreboard title was useful to quickly see what colour team I was on.

For those of you unfamiliar with this system, at the top of the scoreboard in Mega Walls, as with all games, you had the "MEGA WALLS" text, bold and colourised - but the colour wasn't always yellow as it is in BedWars, it was coloured depending on the team you were on. The images below show that I was on blue team in the first game, and green team in the second game.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I realise that BedWars has "(You)" listed next to the team that you are on, but being able to quickly glance at a colour on the scoreboard would be incredibly useful.

Maybe I'm just weird - actually, there's no "maybe" about it - but I'd love to see this feature return in BedWars.

i also may or may not have developed a habit and constantly think i'm on the yellow team >.>

• Like Like x 16
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. TheWubblyBubble

TheWubblyBubble Well-Known Member

BubbleHasWubbled
    MVP+
  3. globalXD

globalXD Member

globalgoals
    MVP+
  4. Sure, this could be useful.:p

5. Wouldn't hurt anyone, and why would they not do this anyways? That's not consistent at all.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Or maybe you could, idk, go f5 for 2 seconds? or even just look outside at what colour your base is? Not really that hard

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. when you play a game (Mega Walls) for 2 years and develop this habit it's kinda difficult to change, I know there are plenty of ways to check your team but it's such a small feature that it's not really gonna do anything but enhance the game if implemented.

8. definitely useful..... but NO ONE LOOKS THERE ANYWAY

9. Just come back to mega walls. The community is dieing we need someone to revive it.

10. @Refraction how about you return to mega walls like you said you would and not make only like 2 videos on it :(
    [​IMG]

11. Brontyde

Brontyde Well-Known Member

Brontyde
    MVP+
    Seems useful. :)

12. Aboid

Aboid Well-Known Member

Aboid
    MVP+
    Finally somebody who makes the same mistake I do all the time :-: