1. Faish

Faish Well-Known Member

Faish
    MVP++
    SuperSquadHQ SUPER
    Officer
    Wither rider should’ve been masters reward or diamond

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. How much ex do you need for each level I can't find it in the post and I was just wondering.

3. Everybody point your thumbs UP for this thread!!!
    Also please update smash heroes

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. uh pls remove rawr bw 2.0 here?

5. Yay SkyWars is bedwars now

6. Loqiical

Loqiical Well-Known Member

Loqiical
    MVP+
    Chimera CHI
    Really cool, what a large haul of updates this week

7. sizuyi

sizuyi Member

I personally think that despite everyone's whining, this update is actually really cool! IMO, the level system is another good motivator to grind the game, which is what I am trying to do right now. I also really like the new approach to making maps(How there are many other islands that are neither spawn islands or the mid island). But I just have one request... @aPunch ,(sorry if i am not supposed to mention you), but can you please make it optional to have the corrupted kits change your skin? I feel really excited to get my hands on them, but I also would like to keep my own skin while using them. It's not the end of the world, but I would really appreciate it if it becomes personal preference. Overall I love the update :)

• Like Like x 3
  8. I don't get why you're trying to make every game like bedwars. I'm worried that people will now judge off of stars (even though you can disable it) it still kind of seems over drastic.

Can we cut it with the large maps? I'm not a big fan of bridging 30+ blocks just to get to mid even if some kits can allow you to skip the bridging part.

Imo I think the soul heads thing is a little too overpriced. As far as I know the person with the most SW coins has like 30 million.

And I think it's hard to level up. Maybe reduce the gap or increase the amount of SW xp you can get or increase the value of the rewards just so it actually feels more rewarding every time you level up because you need like 9k kills to level up every time.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. so many updates today ok

10. FINALLY AN UPDATE YESSSSSSS

11. The best update thank god:)

12. Funny

Funny Well-Known Member

Plexit
    MVP+
    Wrong Section
    Guild Master
    Gotta add that new map to avoid crazy hate :p

13. Ok so do we automaticAlly get these with our old stats that weve already gained

14. [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

#SkywarsIsThePit

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Wow hype

16. Weslife

Weslife Well-Known Member

Weslife
    VIP
    noiceeeeeeeeee

17. Guys this is mean
    you admins are qutting on skyclash and moving the challenges idea from skyclash to skywars
    you even have moved skyclash perks (first strike from swordsman kit) to pit
    please
    stop this

Edit: Wow, im the only person who sees this

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. they didn't even fix the ranked bugs