1. FunMiner8

FunMiner8 Active Member

FunMiner8
    Blame the game not the maps

I saw nothing wrong with Redfang

2. I agree with you lol, i was just putting in some jokes in your "conversation"

3. Rinemaster

Rinemaster Well-Known Member

Rinemaster
    MVP+
    I like the update. Thanks for it.

4. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ATTUUUUIIINNNNN

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN WAS LIKE A BROOOOOOOOOOO TO MEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

6. Rinemaster

Rinemaster Well-Known Member

Rinemaster
    MVP+
    what is that

7. ATUIN WAS THE BEST MAP

8. i really do like the new maps, but its a shame to see redfang and railroad go, i could troll really well on those maps XD. still, its good to see new maps

9. PL_tuan_tuam

PL_tuan_tuam New Member

White_i
    nice,but i never paly SkyWard;)

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019 at 1:29 AM
  10. i've never played SkyWard either

11. Gdk10Ay

Gdk10Ay New Member

Gdk10Ay
  12. Hey I cant Join The Hypixel Server When Ever i Load In i can get in for 1 minute the it says Internal Exception:Java.IO.IOEException: An Existing Connection Was Forcibly Closed By The Remote host. Ever since the last server reboot at around 12:05 14/09/2019.

13. Thanks @Vinny8Ball! It is a real surprise to see my community map sanctuary come back into the rotation (iTurboPenguin btw). I thought it was gone for good! Its also good to see so many people Soo eager to play on the map, it really warms my heart and makes all thoes tireless hours of improvments and recommendations from the BT have paid off to finish a map which was added but also to return again years later. Hope everyone who played it before enjoy it once more and for new players I hope you enjoy the different play style to other maps. I know it's not for everyone :)