1. I agree with you lol, i was just putting in some jokes in your "conversation"

2. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ATTUUUUIIINNNNN

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN WAS LIKE A BROOOOOOOOOOO TO MEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4. ATUIN WAS THE BEST MAP

5. i really do like the new maps, but its a shame to see redfang and railroad go, i could troll really well on those maps XD. still, its good to see new maps

6. nice,but i never paly SkyWard;)

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  7. TheRealWoko

TheRealWoko Active Member

woko
    MVP+
    i've never played SkyWard either

8. Gdk10Ay

Gdk10Ay New Member

Gdk10Ay
    i Need help

9. Hey I cant Join The Hypixel Server When Ever i Load In i can get in for 1 minute the it says Internal Exception:Java.IO.IOEException: An Existing Connection Was Forcibly Closed By The Remote host. Ever since the last server reboot at around 12:05 14/09/2019.

10. Thanks @Vinny8Ball! It is a real surprise to see my community map sanctuary come back into the rotation (iTurboPenguin btw). I thought it was gone for good! Its also good to see so many people Soo eager to play on the map, it really warms my heart and makes all thoes tireless hours of improvments and recommendations from the BT have paid off to finish a map which was added but also to return again years later. Hope everyone who played it before enjoy it once more and for new players I hope you enjoy the different play style to other maps. I know it's not for everyone :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. PhantomPhaser

PhantomPhaser New Member

Th1sIs
    Technoblade will already be a god at these

12. Creeper aww man~
    Good job

13. plumbersnearmee

plumbersnearmee New Member

there is a new era of the gaming world, with much more unique experiences all around the fanatic world...
    Call Plumbers Near Me For All Kinds Of Plumbing Breakage

14. FunMiner8

FunMiner8 Active Member

FunMiner8
    Because it's good

15. You wish it was.

16. FunMiner8

FunMiner8 Active Member

FunMiner8
    it's fun doing a 1v1v1 on the semi-mid islands victor goes to mid. ALSO rushing isn't the only strategy in skywars I personally like rushing in rushing maps but you can't do the same strategy in every map sometimes you gotta slow down.

17. The problem with that map is if one of your neighboring players gets to the semi-mid thing, they camp there not allowing you to cross.

18. How beautiful maps!