1. [​IMG]
    This is the official Ranked SkyWars guide of the Hypixel Handbook
    What Is Ranked?

For those of you who are unaware ranked is a game mode in skywars, which was released on the 7th of April 2016. Ranked features 4 players,who if have no kit automatically start with full iron gear and tools (Sword,Pickaxe,Axe) which, are all iron. In ranked the main goal is to eliminate enemy players as is any game of skywars but, It enables competitivity between players who aim to achieve the position #1. The rewards are in the following thread:https://hypixel.net/threads/ranked-skywars-prizes-and-update.714163/ Made by Codename_b.

The Guide To Success:
    Though it seems to have the same particular ways of winning, it can be different as in many occasions the maps are the main reason why individuals fail. This can link to being egged or thrown off etc. But I will teach you how to tip the balance of the playing field and win, in this guide.

Rushing:
    We all know what rushing is, this involves the player getting into the middle section, which has the most overpowered loot in the area at the time of playing so:to do this properly firstly check the chest closest to you for wooden planks ( stones have been removed from chests in ranked). once you acquire the wooden planks quickly place them down, and rush mid chests. If your good at block placement make a staircase formation and use this to get to mid as, it gives a slight speed boost!
    The image below will help you see this scenario:
    [​IMG]

Following this the using of the wooden planks:
    [​IMG]

Next Method:
    Camping
    Now that I have mentioned rushing the other method is camping. Camping is as the name implies (just camping in a certain spot mainly associated with the starting island you are on).
    BirdHouse Map:
    [​IMG]
    The Method:
    The general reason this works is because they (the players) are careless when trying to rush attack you.
    [​IMG]
    What Does This Lead To?:
    Yep you guessed it:
    [​IMG]
    The Cleaners:
    The cleaning method is a method , which you may use if you wish but it just involves waiting for the last 2 people other than you to fight it out weakening the winner of the fight ready to kill them as they will be easy as a target

What To Do:
    Pretty much all you do is wait for the last two people other than you to fight it out and 'finish' the winner:
    [​IMG]

Other Useful Tips/Facts:
    When building bridges place water to not fall.

Sneaky kill stealing when they're on low health to gain extra coins.

Throw snowballs/projectiles to throw people off their islands.

Dig chests to get loot faster.
    [​IMG]

Don't team it's bannable.

Don't wait until the timer ends, as if you don't have any kills the winner will be the one with the most kills currently alive so you will lose rating.

The higher your rating and position the less rating you win and the more you lose so for example if you are 2000 rating you will win 4 rating and lose 25.

[​IMG]

Remember its a game so don't rage when you lose as the main point is to have fun.
    [​IMG]
    Don't listen to other players who want to bring you down but constructively build upon their advice if it is useful .

My final piece of advice is .... WIN
    [​IMG]
    Ranked Store & Items.
    Kits:
    Armorer I: Iron Chestplate (Protection I), Iron Boots (Protection I), Iron Sword, Iron Pickaxe, Iron Axe, Iron Helmet, Iron Leggings.
    Armorer II: Iron Chestplate Protection II, Iron Boots Protection II, Iron Sword, Iron Pickaxe, Iron Axe, Iron Helmet, Iron Leggings.
    Armorer III: Diamond Chestplate, Iron Boots protection II, Iron Sword, Iron Pickaxe, Iron Axe, Iron Helmet, Iron Leggings.
    Armorer IV: Diamond Chestplate, Diamond Boots, Iron Sword, Iron Pickaxe, Iron Axe, Iron Helmet, Iron Leggings.
    Armorer V: Diamond Chestplate Protection I, Diamond Boots Protection I, Iron Sword, Iron Pickaxe, Iron Axe, Iron Helmet, Iron Leggings.

Bowman I: Bow (Power I), x16 Arrows, Iron Sword, Iron Pickaxe, Iron Axe, Iron Helmet, Iron Chestplate, Iron Leggings, Iron Boots.
    Bowman II: Bow (Power I), x24 Arrows, Iron Sword, Iron Pickaxe, Iron Axe, Iron Helmet, Iron Chestplate, Iron Leggings, Iron Boots.
    Bowman III: Bow (Power II), x24 Arrows, Iron Sword, Iron Pickaxe, Iron Axe, Iron Helmet, Iron Chestplate, Iron Leggings, Iron Boots.
    Bowman IV: Bow (Power II), x32 Arrows, Iron Sword, Iron Pickaxe, Iron Axe, Iron Helmet, Iron Chestplate, Iron Leggings, Iron Boots.
    Bowman V: Bow (Power III), x32 Arrows, Iron Sword, Iron Pickaxe, Iron Axe, Iron Helmet, Iron Chestplate, Iron Leggings, Iron Boots.

Champion I: Diamond Sword, 1x Enchanted Book (Sharpness I), Iron Pickaxe, Iron Axe, Iron Helmet, Iron Chestplate, Iron Leggings, Iron Boots, 1x Anvil.
    Champion II: Diamond Sword (Sharpness I), 1x Enchanted Book (Sharpness I), Iron Pickaxe, Iron Axe, Iron Helmet, Iron Chestplate, Iron Leggings, Iron Boots, 1x Anvil.
    Champion III: Diamond Sword (Sharpness I), 2x Enchanted Book (Sharpness I), Iron Pickaxe, Iron Axe, Iron Helmet, Iron Chestplate, Iron Leggings, Iron Boots, 1x Anvil.
    Champion IV: Diamond Sword (Sharpness I), 3x Enchanted Book (Sharpness I), Iron Pickaxe, Iron Axe, Iron Helmet, Iron Chestplate, Iron Leggings, Iron Boots, 1x Anvil.
    Champion V: Diamond Sword (Sharpness II), 3x Enchanted Book (Sharpness I), Iron Pickaxe, Iron Axe, Iron Helmet, Iron Chestplate, Iron Leggings, Iron Boots, 1x Anvil.

Magician I: Iron Sword, Iron Pickaxe, Iron Axe, Iron Helmet, Iron Chestplate, Iron Leggings, Iron Boots, 12x Bottles of Enchanting, 1x Enchantment Table, 2x Bookcase, 1 Anvil.
    Magician II: Iron Sword, Iron Pickaxe, Iron Axe, Iron Helmet, Iron Chestplate, Iron Leggings, Iron Boots, 16x Bottles of Enchanting, 1x Enchantment Table, 3x Bookcase, 1 Anvil.
    Magician III: Iron Sword, Iron Pickaxe, Iron Axe, Iron Helmet, Iron Chestplate, Iron Leggings, Iron Boots, 24x Bottles of Enchanting, 1x Enchantment Table, 4x Bookcase, 1 Anvil.
    Magician IV: Iron Sword, Iron Pickaxe, Iron Axe, Iron Helmet, Iron Chestplate, Iron Leggings, Iron Boots, 32x Bottles of Enchanting, 1x Enchantment Table, 5x Bookcase, 1 Anvil.
    Magician V: Iron Sword, Iron Pickaxe, Iron Axe, Iron Helmet, Iron Chestplate, Iron Leggings, Iron Boots, 48x Bottles of Enchanting, 1x Enchantment Table, 6x Bookcase, 1 Anvil.

Scout I: Diamond Pickaxe Fortune I, 1x Splash Potion of Speed II (0:30), 1x Splash Potion of Speed (2:15), Iron Sword, Iron Axe, Iron Helmet, Iron Chestplate, Iron Leggings, Iron Boots.
    Scout II: Diamond Pickaxe Sharpness I, Fortune I, 1x Splash Potion of Speed II (0:30), 1x Splash Potion of Speed , Iron Sword, Iron Axe, Iron Helmet, Iron Chestplate, Iron Leggings, Iron Boots.
    Scout III: Diamond Pickaxe Sharpness I, Fortune I, 2x Splash Potion of Speed II (0:30), Iron Sword, Iron Axe, Iron Helmet, Iron Chestplate, Iron Leggings, Iron Boots.
    Scout IV: Diamond Pickaxe Sharpness I, Fortune II, 2x Splash Potion of Speed II (0:30), Iron Sword, Iron Axe, Iron Helmet, Iron Chestplate, Iron Leggings, Iron Boots.
    Scout V: Diamond Pickaxe Sharpness II, Fortune II, 2x Splash Potion of Speed II (0:30), Iron Sword, Iron Axe, Iron Helmet, Iron Chestplate, Iron Leggings, Iron Boots.

Kits in this colour are the kits in their original form & the kits before the season three update which, are listed below.

• Healer I: Splash Regen I Potion (12s).
    • Healer II: Splash Regen I Potion (12s), Splash Instant Heal I Potion.
    • Healer III: Splash Regen I Potion (24s), Splash Instant Heal I Potion.
    • Healer IV: Splash Regen I Potion (24s), 2x Splash Instant Heal I Potion.
    • Healer V: 2x Splash Regen I Potion (24s), 2x Splash Instant Heal I Potion.

• Pyromancer I: Fire Resistance Potion (30s), Iron Sword (Fire Aspect I).
    • Pyromancer II: Fire Resistance Potion (45s), Iron Sword (Fire Aspect I), Iron Boots (Protection I; Fire Protection II), 1x Lava Bucket.
    • Pyromancer III: Fire Resistance Potion (60s), Iron Sword (Fire Aspect I), Diamond Boots (Protection I; Fire Protection II), 1x Lava Bucket.
    • Pyromancer IV: Fire Resistance Potion (75s), Iron Sword (Fire Aspect I), Diamond Boots (Protection II; Fire Protection III), 1x Lava Bucket.
    • Pyromancer V: Fire Resistance Potion (90s), Iron Sword (Fire Aspect II), Diamond Boots (Protection III; Fire Protection IV), 2 Lava Buckets.

• Blacksmith I: Random Diamond Item, Random Enchanted Book (max lvl 1), Start the game with 3 EXP levels, Anvil
    • Blacksmith II: Random Diamond Item, 2 Random Enchanted Book (max lvl 1), Start the game with 6 EXP levels,Anvil.
    • Blacksmith III: Random Diamond Item, 3 Random Enchanted Book (max lvl 2), Start the game with 9 EXP levels,Anvil.
    • Blacksmith IV: Random Diamond Item, 4 Random Enchanted Book (max lvl 2), Start the game with 12 EXP levels,Anvil.
    • Blacksmith V: Random Diamond Item, 5 Random Enchanted Book (max lvl 3), Start the game with 15 EXP levels,Anvil.

• Athlete I: Water Bucket, Diamond Sword
    • Athlete II: Drinkable Custom Strength +20% (45s) , Water Bucket, Diamond Sword.
    • Athlete III: Splash Speed III (4s), Drinkable Custom Strength +20% (45s), Water Bucket, Diamond Sword.
    • Athlete IV: Splash Speed III (4s), Drinkable Custom Strength +20% (60s), Water Bucket, Golden Apple, Diamond Sword.
    • Athlete V: 2x Splash Speed III (4s), Drinkable Custom Strength +20% (90s), Water Bucket, Golden Apple, Diamond Sword.
    Kits in this colour are season 3 ranked kits in their original form
    Kit Upgrade Costs For Levels I-V
    I) 15000 coins.
    II) 25000 coins.
    III) 50000 coins.
    IV) 100000 coins.
    V) 250000 coins ..

Ranked Perks

New Perks:Season Three
    • Healer Perk : Obtain 5 HP back on kills.
    • Pyromancer Perk : Upon kill obtain 16 seconds of fire resistance, 10s of speed 1 and a trail of fire.
    • Blacksmith Perk : Every kills drop a random enchanted book and give you 3 EXP levels.
    • Athlete Perk : Duration of all active perks is doubled.
    Old Perks: Seasons 1-2
    Ender Mastery :Reduces damages taken with enderpearls by 20/40/60/80/100%.

Instant Smelting : Automatically smelt mined ores into ingots.

Mining Expertise :
    10/20/30/40/50% chance to get 1 extra ore per block mined.

Rusher Gain : 3/6/9/12/15s of Speed I when the game starts.

Rare Arrow Recovery : 5/10/15/20/25% chance of getting back your arrows on bow hit.

Blazing Arrows : 1/2/3/4/5% chance of shooting a fire arrow with a bow.

Combo : Next bow shot after a kill will have a punch effect on target.

Juggernaut : Enemy kills give you regen I for 2/4/6/8/10 seconds.

Legendary Armorer Perk :Your Armorer armor gains 1 level of Protection after each kill.

Only active if using the Armorer Kit.

Bowman Perk : Your Archery Bow gains 1 level of Power after each kill.
    Only active if using the Bowman Kit.

Champion Perk :
    Your Champion Sword gains 1 level of Sharpness after each kill.
    Only active if using the Champion Kit.

Magician Perk :
    You gain 1 level every 15 seconds and spawn with 3 levels.
    Only active if using the Magician Kit.

Scout Perk : You obtain 1 Ender Pearl after each kill.
    Only active if using the Scout Kit.

Last Stand :
    Below 3/4/5 hearts you gain Resistance I.

Tough Skin :
    You take 5/10/15/20/25% less damage from arrows.

****= Legendary ****= Common ****= Rare /=Indicates what a upgrade gets
    New Ranked Maps

[​IMG]

Coherence
    [​IMG]

Dynasty
    [​IMG]
    Eden
    [​IMG]

Fortress
    [​IMG]
    Meteor
    [​IMG]

Reef
    [​IMG]

Sawmill
    [​IMG]
    Village
    Full images & info on this update can be found here:https://hypixel.net/threads/ranked-skywars-prizes-and-update.714163/
    Old Ranked Maps Seasons 1-2
    [​IMG]
    Birdhouse
    [​IMG]
    Generator
    [​IMG]
    Eirene
    [​IMG]
    Agni Temple
    [​IMG]
    Foundation
    [​IMG]
    Fungi
    [​IMG]
    Twisted Grove
    Ranked Quests/Quests Applying To Ranked
    The current only quest to apply to ranked : Will update with new quests when they come.
    [​IMG]
    Ranked Rewards Seasons 1-3: Updated After Each Season.
    Participation Prize (250 rating requirement)
    • 35,000 Hypixel Experience
    • 10,000 SkyWars Coins
    • Epic Ender Dragonling Hat
    [​IMG]
    If you've played enough games to reach 250 rating, regardless of your ranking, you will be able to claim this Participation Prize. Note the dragonling hat only is recived once, being the first time you unlock participation rewards.
    Wood Division (#31,001 - #65,000).
    • 20,000 Hypixel Experience
    • 10,000 SkyWars Coins
    • Wood Steve Hat
    Stone Division (#6101 - #31,000).
    • 30,000 Hypixel Experience You will receive hats from previous divisions
    • 15,000 SkyWars Coins
    • Stone Steve Hat
    Iron Division (#1501 - #6100)
    • 50,000 Hypixel Experience
    • 25,000 SkyWars Coins
    • Season 1 Iron SkyWars Banner Gadget
    • Iron Steve Hat

This gadget allows you to place a banner on the ground that will display what rank and division you were in a particular season.

Gold Division (#201 - #1500)
    • 100,000 Hypixel Experience
    • 45,000 SkyWars Coins
    • Season 1 Gold SkyWars Banner Gadget
    • Blood Explosion Kill Effect
    • Gold Steve Hat
    The kill effect will trigger whenever you kill someone.

Diamond Division
    (#11 - #200)
    • 175,000 Hypixel Experience
    • 100,000 SkyWars Coins
    • Season 1 Diamond SkyWars Banner Gadget
    • Magic Box Cage
    • Diamond Steve Hat
    Masters Division (#1 - #10)
    • 350,000 Hypixel Experience
    • 150,000 SkyWars Coins
    • Magic Box Cage
    • 12 hour 7x Coins Personal Booster
    • Season 1 Masters SkyWars Banner Gadget
    • Season 1 Masters Trophy (Coming Soon)
    • Dragon Rider Victory Dance
    • Ender Steve Hat
    Participation Prize (250 rating requirement)
    • 35,000 Hypixel Experience
    • 10,000 SkyWars Coins
    • Epic Ender Dragonling Hat
    If you've played enough games to reach 250 rating, regardless of your ranking, you will be able to claim this Participation Prize. Note the dragonling hat only is recived once, being the first time you unlock participation rewards.
    Wood Division (#20,001 - #50,000).
    • 10,000 SkyWars Coins
    • Wood Steve Hat
    Stone Division (#5001 - #31,000).
    • 15,000 SkyWars Coins
    • Stone Steve Hat
    Iron Division (#1501 - #5000)
    • 25,000 SkyWars Coins
    • Iron Steve Hat

This gadget allows you to place a banner on the ground that will display what rank and division you were in a particular season.

• 45,000 SkyWars Coins
    • Hearts Projectile Trail
    • Gold Steve hat
    The Trail Effect Actives Upon Shooting A Projectile Eg.Snowball,Arrow
    Diamond Division (#11 - #200)
    • 100,000 SkyWars Coins
    • Magic Box Cage
    • Diamond Steve Hat
    • 150,000 SkyWars Coins
    • Magic Box Cage
    • Ender Steve Hat
    Participation Has Been Removed!
    Wood Division (#20,001 - #50,000).

• 10,000 SkyWars Coins
    • Wood Steve Hat
    • Ender Dragonling Hat
    Stone Division (#5001 - #31,000).
    • 15,000 SkyWars Coins
    • Stone Steve Hat
    Iron Division (#1501 - #5000)
    • 25,000 SkyWars Coins
    • Iron Steve Hat

• 45,000 SkyWars Coins
    • Guardians Victory Dance
    • Gold Steve hat
    The Trail Effect Actives Upon Shooting A Projectile Eg.Snowball,Arrow
    Diamond Division (#11 - #200)
    • 100,000 SkyWars Coins
    • Magic Box Cage
    • Diamond Steve Hat
    • 150,000 SkyWars Coins
    • Magic Box Cage
    • Ender Steve Hat
    Most Recent Updates From Season 3
    Chest loot tweaks

General Chest Loot
    • Reduced all snowball stacks from 64 to 16
    First Refill Chest Loot
    • Removed ender pearls at spawn islands
    • Guaranteed ender pearls in every chest at middle island
    • Decreased chest loot weight by 25% for spawn islands
    • Decreased the amount of prot II armor pieces from three to one
    Second Refill Chest Loot
    • Broken mid chets respawn
    • Decreased chest loot weight by 25% for spawn islands
    Pyromancer kit
    1. Splash Fire Resistance Potion (30s), Iron Sword (Fire Aspect I)
    2. Splash Fire Resistance Potion (45s), Iron Sword (Fire Aspect I), Iron Boots (Protection I; Fire Protection II), 1 Lava Bucket
    3. Splash Fire Resistance Potion (60s), Iron Sword (Fire Aspect I), Diamond Boots (Protection I; Fire Protection II), 1 Lava Bucket
    4. Splash Fire Resistance Potion (75s), Diamond Sword (Fire Aspect I), Diamond Boots (Protection II; Fire Protection III), 1 Lava Bucket
    5. Splash Fire Resistance Potion (90s), Diamond Sword (Fire Aspect II), Diamond Boots (Protection III; Fire Protection IV), 2 Lava Buckets
    • Placed Sword in slot 1 and potion in slot 2
    • Unstacked the two lava buckets at level 5
    Healer kit
    1. Splash Regen II Potion (6s)
    2. Splash Regen II Potion (6s), Splash Instant Heal I Potion
    3. Splash Regen II Potion (12s), Splash Instant Heal I Potion
    4. Splash Regen II Potion (12s), 2x Splash Instant Heal I Potion
    5. 2x Splash Regen II Potion (12s), 2x Splash Instant Heal I Potion
    Athlete kit
    1. Water Bucket, Diamond Sword, fishing rod
    2. Drinkable Custom Strength +20% (45s) , Water Bucket, Diamond Sword, fishing rod
    3. Splash Speed III (4s), Drinkable Custom Strength +20% (45s), Water Bucket, Diamond Sword, fishing rod
    4. Splash Speed III (4s), Drinkable Custom Strength +20% (60s), Water Bucket, Golden Apple, Diamond Sword, fishing rod
    5. 2x Splash Speed III (4s), Drinkable Custom Strength +20% (90s), Water Bucket, Golden Apple, Diamond Sword, fishing rod
    • Placed diamond sword in slot 1, fishing rod in slot 2, water bucket in slot 3
    Scout kit
    1. 1 Splash Speed II (0:40), Diamond Pickaxe Efficiency 1, Diamond Axe Efficiency 1
    2. 1 Splash Speed II (0:40), Diamond Pickaxe Efficiency 1, Diamond Axe Efficiency 1 Sharp 1
    3. 2 Splash speed II (0:40), Diamond Pickaxe Efficiency 1, Diamond Axe Efficiency 1 Sharp 1
    4. 3 Splash Speed II (0:40), Diamond Pickaxe Efficiency 2, Diamond Axe Efficiency 2 Sharp 1
    5. 3 Splash Speed II (0:40), Diamond Pickaxe Efficiency 2, Diamond Axe Efficiency 2 Sharp 2
    Armorer kit
    • Removed default iron sword on all levels. Slot 1 is now empty
    Pyromancer perk
    • Upon kill obtain 24 seconds of fire resistance, 10s of speed 2 and a trail of fire
    Healer perk
    • Upon kill, obtain 4 HP back and gain a permanent level of Health Boost.
    Athlete perk
    • Duration of all active perks is doubled and the duration of positive potion effects is increased by 25%
    Scout perk
    • Players mining expertise perk percentage is doubled and player obtains an ender pearl upon kill
    Video

Useful Links & Updates:
    Soul Well Now Always Has Double The Chance For Legendaries & Rares.
    Credits:

New Ranked Rewards:
    https://hypixel.net/threads/ranked-skywars-prizes-and-update.714163/
    New Updates On Rewards:
    https://hypixel.net/threads/skywars-ranked-rewards-discussion.735186/
    [​IMG]
    Find My Youtube Content Here:
    Www.youtube.com/iamcion

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
    • Like x 56
    • Useful x 27
    • Dislike x 8
    • Funny x 4
    • Hype Train x 4
    • Agree x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Helper Lapis x 2
    • Disagree x 1
  2. Major Updates In Season 3
    Due to the community suggesting that some kits were underpowered/overpowered some tweaks were introduced which i will list here otherwise more minor updates are listed in the bottom of the thread above in the spoiler section of season 3 updates.

Kit Balances

Pyromancer

• There’s no time to waste in the middle of a battle! Pyro’s fire resistance potion is now splash
      • Pyromancer IV and V iron swords sadly couldn’t take the heat and melted, so they have been replaced with diamond swords. This will allow Pyromancers to deal some more damage.
      • The two lava buckets at level V are no longer stacked; they both have a hotbar slot of their own.
      • Pyromancer’s perk will now give the user speed II on kill and fire resistance for 24 seconds. Cause more mayhem with no need to worry about burning yourself.
    Healer

• Regeneration pots are made more effective; their duration is halved but their intensity is doubled as they now give you Regen II.
      • Say no to those janitors. Healer’s perk will heal you for 8 HP upon kill by instantly healing back two hearts and permanently adding a level of health boost (that’s another two hearts). Not only will this help to prevent you from getting cleaned, it also allows you to have a sustainable advantage for the remainder of the game.
    Athlete

• Water and an apple alone do not suffice as an athlete’s diet. Give him a fish and he’ll have protein for a day. Teach him how to fish and he’ll have protein for a lifetime! We added a fishing rod to the kit. Sweaty athletes can of course also use the rod to combo their opponents.
      • Athlete’s perk seemed a bit lacking as it only affected the durations of the juggernaut perk and the rusher perk. Athlete’s perk now also increases the duration of potion effects by 25%.
    Scout

• Fortune on Scout’s pickaxe did not really seem to work in combination with the mining expertise perk. We decided to remove the fortune enchantment and replace it with efficiency. Speed is key!
        Scout’s perk now also doubles the percentage of your mining expertise perk; to make up for the loss of the fortune enchantment.
      • To discourage people using Scout’s diamond pickaxe as their main weapon - which could cause false rumors of extended reach, we have decided to remove the sharpness enchantments on the pickaxe and put them on Scout’s axe. We also made Scout’s axe diamond, and added efficiency to it.
      • With the newly added diamond axe there’s no longer a need for the iron sword - so we removed it.
      • We increased the duration of Scout’s potions to 40 seconds, and added a potion at level IV and V.
    Armorer
    • Only notable update with armour kit is that it now starts with a iron sword but you do spawn with a diamond sword in the chests below
    (New) Perk Updates
    The following perks in all skywars gamemodes including ranked all now use the same mechanics as the bulldozer perk meaning the effect is activated after any kill and will be activated for the full duration.
    The perks are as follows for ranked:

Juggernaught ( All )

Pyromancer ( Ranked )

Chest Balances

The chest loot has had some small changes too. Snowball stacks have been reduced to a maximum size of 16, so they will no longer clog up your inventory. Furthermore spawn island loot on first and second refill has been re-balanced to encourage rushing mid.

We’ve also tweaked the way chests refill - spawn island loot on first refill no longer includes ender pearls and spawns exactly one prot II diamond piece, also the total spawn island loot on first and second refill has been reduced by 25% - all to discourage people from camping their spawn island.

Ender pearls now spawn guaranteed in every middle chest at first and second refill, to reward players who rush center and to give them a better shot at taking on enemies who turn their spawn island into a military fortress.

Finally, mid chests will respawn on the second refill - chest breakers no longer have a guaranteed win!

Id also like to note the winners/top 100 of season 2!
    Master Division Top 10:

1: Dctr
    2: OnyxDragon_Line
    3: Kobi
    4: Pablloo23
    5: xKaos
    6: xHestia
    7: Dannyxv8
    8: Spely
    9: Jsh
    10: 2PI

11: Monsterlol
    12: Boogiedop
    13: JohnSenile
    14: Kamilczak7
    15: Hamzah
    16: SimplyRexx
    17: DreadlordLvl1
    18: OJGold
    19: IllDieKing
    20: Tayber
    21: BotiCraft07
    22: EliteSaphire
    23: xMatteo
    24: enalala
    25: oKrispy
    26: CuteDuck
    27: KingsGaming
    28: venusjoel
    29: CMJ
    30: Diverting
    31: AaronKH
    32: SmellyHorou
    33: AbyssRay
    34: pollination
    35: mattzzigster
    36: Neathp
    37: Illumina
    38: Zhice
    39: Mux_
    40: Nickthemurph
    41: GoogleTheBing
    42: Zukiath
    43: BrinxYT
    44: SKT_Duke
    45: dinken13
    46: lolidarko
    47: FunkyFactions
    48: Zuxt
    49: AloNsHo_Westt
    50: Woof
    51: Tovex_
    52: Xay
    53: peter_tha_gamer
    54: Bareii
    55: clarmcle
    56: D0ST
    57: Voidric
    58: Kajmak
    59: SalilPT
    60: Earworm
    61: gluttoxik
    62: FeeehBrandao
    63: nail181
    64: ComicCraftYT
    65: Kevos
    66: to2468tw
    67: Dexyz
    68: FabLGDC
    69: Tr4sh0n3
    70: FrostedWolf
    71: Fr0z3n
    72: ImEm
    73: Caluum
    74: g3n
    75: Technoblade
    76: xOpty
    77: TeamHoneyBadgers
    78: JustSnowy
    79: mpst
    80: Chasekay
    81: Galakras
    82: Sultanik
    83: We_Night_Fall
    84: zombiehunterkill
    85: Revenance
    86: 70000
    87: Emimence
    88: SwallowTheSalt
    89: _Royka
    90: ItzaMeLuigi
    91: 465
    92: RemoveArcanist
    93: Chadman
    94: MinusOneTwelfth
    95: Fabmaur
    96: Axiomless
    97: FloppehFeesh
    98: Atomist
    99: Zyphiod
    100: Naidemoc

Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
    • Like x 15
    • Dislike x 2
    • Useful x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Hype Train x 1
  3. Brookiie

Brookiie Well-Known Member

Brookiie
    MVP+
    Nice thread. Maybe reduce the color to black? It doesn't look as clear with the blue and green.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ok Sure

• Like Like x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  5. Any Other Suggestions To Add To This?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nice thread, but It's Hard To Read When You Talk Like This.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. AvaMax

AvaMax Well-Known Member

lucqz
    MVP+
    Pop Nation POP
    GUILDMASTER
    If We Banned Everyone Who Talked Like This The Forum Would Be A Better Place So I Reported Him So He Can Get Banned

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. /wdr battlegenius HesTalkingLikeThis

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Talk Like This?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. AvaMax

AvaMax Well-Known Member

lucqz
    MVP+
    Pop Nation POP
    GUILDMASTER
    Yes Talk Like This but if you talk like this we won't ban you

I will make petition to add a /wdr [player] HesTalkingLikeThis

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Capitalizing the first letter of every word. You have a great thread, but it'd be a lot better if you didn't do that.

12. Disliked Because You Type Like This

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Just Wow Thats Really Sad Tbh U Dont Care About Content .....

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. AvaMax

AvaMax Well-Known Member

lucqz
    MVP+
    Pop Nation POP
    GUILDMASTER
    But when you Talk Like This we can't really understand your tone.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Shots fired! *grabs popcorn*

• Like Like x 3
  16. It's kind of hard to read when all of the words are capitalized. I still read it and I like it, but just typing the way I am now looks much more professional and is easier on the eyes. :)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  17. should i change it?

18. I'd say yes; it'll look better and you'll get a more positive response from the community :)

19. the tryhard level is strong in this one

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. So You Want Me To Change All The Caps?

• Agree Agree x 4