1. Great to hear that our feedback is valued! Hypeeeeddd for the new skywars maps!

2. SUPERBIGOOR

SUPERBIGOOR Member

OOR
    MVP++
    Am I the only one who has played all maps many times but doesn't know any of the map names

3. good for listening to the community, we dont see that in other servers!

4. We did get one.

SANCTUARY!

• Like Like x 1
  5. New maps. New wins!!!

6. Truly

7. Great! Needed some new maps. Could you please add skywars experience to a daily quest (like 30-50 xp) and a weekly one (like 200-300xp) would be great.

8. Yeah remove jagged b/c it looks like memorial and redfang looks A LOT like martain

9. are there new maps for bw?

10. God i love this server, been waiting for the rotations for a very long time, thank you to all the staff teams and all the hard works you guys did to make the community better. We really loved this map rotations, thank you!

11. no please dont remove Canopy, i got my second 10 kills win there. Its op when u use Salmon kit, trust me

12. HYPE

Who's idea was it to bring back fungi tho?

13. yaay!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Im excited to see which maps are gonna be new. I am sure they will like amazing. I want some old maps to be brought back to hypixel.

15. Good maps can go a long way, great to see the (to my knowledge) unique system in place to ensure these maps are of a good quality!

16. Crafting tables would be broken if you could actually use them. you would just need wool and wood and a bridge to diamond and everyone would have diamond swords, and full iron armor would be possible. If the crafting table was unuseable, like for decoration, that would be fine.

17. Maffooow

Maffooow Well-Known Member

Maffooow
    MVP+
    GARNF GARNF
    Dynasty is a ranked skywars map. I don't know if there is also a Dynasty in Bedwars, but I was referring to the ranked skywars one.

18. MossyWraith

MossyWraith New Member

MossyWraith
    I am excited!!

19. FunMiner8

FunMiner8 Active Member

FunMiner8
    it sounds like their saying that the new maps will just be ripoffs of the old maps.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019