1. Will we ever be able to move the hub portal on our island? Mine is right in the way of a build I am making.

2. I don't know if this is how u post a comment so if not whoops
    Can they make it so collection items dropped from mobs killed with abilities such Iron Punch properly count.
    Also telekinesis doesn't work on abilities like Iron Punch, either

3. KingLion_915

KingLion_915 New Member

help admins i have so much more health than i uswaly have and im stuck my is is broken XD #bugfinder
    WHY DO I BUG THE GAME SO MUCH
    and for real i can get out and i want to show the bug so it can get fixed
    help

4. Thanks hypixel I can't join back to my friend's island

5. KingLion_915

KingLion_915 New Member

nice

6. KingLion_915

KingLion_915 New Member

why cant i join the server because i cant get any conection XC this is the only server i play on XC
    hypixel fix ur game

7. mirooo

mirooo New Member

_mirooo_
    hello.. why skyblock not available to free user and become to vip only ... thanks hypixlel

• Like Like x 1
  8. ez_greedy_money

ez_greedy_money New Member

thats because they want to make more money i mean what do you think will happen to a normal kid that can not play the new awesome and popular gamemode where it was the past time in for let us say a half week? right it will run to there parents and cry as loud as it can that they give him the vip shit.
    and to give pay ppl access to a gamemode is not ok and with no real reson can you explan that and if it would be in a alpha then should they not bring this to a live server better more to a closed alpha gamemode server where random picked ppl can get access to this for testing this is just a way to milk the cow out befor all get
    uninterested

9. Ayyy gang gang

10. Rumiikio

Rumiikio New Member

Rumiikio
    When will the skyblock be accessible for non VIPs?

11. 1BlackDay_

1BlackDay_ New Member

Al_Kyuubi
    icant play now sky block now ican play by VIP and idont have rank plz plz fix that

12. Themuse011

Themuse011 New Member

themuse011
    AWWW MENNNNN

13. how do i put minions in the chairs?

14. So did this include the addition of VIP and above only allowed on it which is just unfair

15. kion_wong

kion_wong New Member

kion_wong
    VIP
  16. Yeah, nice, you guys also combated the real price of items, since Solar Panels cost 192 Enchanted Quartz but are only uncommon and sells for 10k at the NPC, so you have to auction an item that is worth 300k coins for 50k starting bid... Now instead of only people who don't know how to read getting scammed, people who *know* how to read are forced to scam themselves if they want to sell certain items.

17. skyblock would be fun but the cheap owners only let vip and higher play this is the third time this week i tried but now i just decide to join another server and restart i am not paying to play something that should be free ive voted so many times on there server since it came out and they treat the unpaid members terribly ik from playing since way back and how they took 75 lvls off my account and noiw i dont get the double coins they have a lot to fix before i come back i only post the information to help them improve it and hopefully make there servers more fair instead of the paid to win they are doing

18. 10 more days untill i can play this again because hypixel banned me for no reason and wont unban me

19. well, so cool!

20. HD4aniel

HD4aniel New Member

eeh excuse me but you can add observers on skyblock please it's urgent pls