1. SomebodyMaybe

SomebodyMaybe Active Member

Emin7
    VIP
    TY for the update and implementing a lot of forum suggestions on weapon balancing. Overall, really good. However, The zombie sword changes is a big nerf, I don't even a have a z sword and still I feel the painful sting of every owner shouting "NOOO" at the same time. I was going to make one but now there's little point to have a healing sword with such limited heals. Bad mean nerf.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. This is nice but when are you going to make magical water bucket work on flowing water?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. 489C0E5B-7E30-4C62-981F-D83C3CFDC115.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. When you can’t log on until after Christmas

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. cool

pun intended

but why nerf the raid axe twice? ffs (and give us more talisman slots)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Happy to hear you are giving some love to fishing. Also I really hope to see more of these open discussions with the community more often. Especially regarding large content releases like the dungeons update.The wait would not have/will not be so painful if we got little insights into whats going on behind the scenes. Even if they are really early ideas etc. Just keeps my interest for the server going and ensures me that there is work being done to the server. I think this is an issue for a lot of games/servers.
    One example of how this issue is solved is what Digital Extremes do with their 'dev streams' for their game Warframe. They often have massive content droughts however they can keep their community hooked with little teases/ideas. Even if they are not coming out for months. That being said, that you for creating a great gamemode. I have sunk many hours into it and I can imagine many more to come. - Tom. IGN- foulmouthC4

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. So Runaan buff? Wow ok...

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. What about the snow collection?

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. the video was just a person with killaura lmao

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Quite the update. Glad to see a few of these changes and I'm excited to see how this event will go.

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Jerry shall rule the world!

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. You gotta love it Very Cool the hypixel Players/Council Will now decide your Skill Size

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. I want my 32 jerries and my piggy bank back :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. cool i guess but where is battle pass season 2 and skywars map rotation???

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Siiggyy

Siiggyy Member

LoveYahwehAlone
    MVP+
    hypee

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. Yay! Snow! My favorite!!! :eek:
    Ironically I’m stuck in a snow squall right now but I’m def going to check it out when I get home.

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. Why u bully the raiders axe tho ;-;

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. Please fix cleave kills not counting towards slayer progression and Reaper Scythe "buff" makes little to no practical difference since the zombies get in the way all the time and the slight knockback makes you miss often as well, resulting in average boss kill time that is the same as without using them.

• Useful Useful x 1
  19. When are you going to open it? :D

• Useful Useful x 1
  20. hype

• Useful Useful x 1