1. Grimjoff

Grimjoff Member

Grimjoff
    VIP+
    Its not like I dislike the idea, but I don't really like how it turned out.

First of all, the farming to get the boss feels straight up unproductive.
    It takes ages to even farm to the lowlevel bosses, because 20 other people are
    doing the same quest in your lobby. Killing zombies for 20 minutes just to get some useless
    drop just feels unrewarding. I'm not going to do the same quest 8 times to craft myself an item.

And the bosses are completely ridiculous. Lvl 1 and 2 are either way to weak or 3+ are just way to strong.
    I was able to one/two-shot the first two, but the third one has 400k hp all of the sudden. "I have godly strong armor and an aotd, that should be enough for the next update" is what i thought. Turns out my entire equipment just became useless.
    Its me, some other full strong guy and a dude with enderarmor trying to kill this Boss, but the boss did not care at all.

Its just like the end update.

"You have the best armor right now? It's useless now. My bad" - Hypixel

• Like Like x 3
  2. Prob bc of all the people in the sb forums wanting an update, so the admins release this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. StarlightDawn

StarlightDawn New Member

StarlightDawn
    MVP+
    One requires assistance,
    What is "Slayer has been temporarily disabled"?

4. n00dlezz

n00dlezz Well-Known Member

n00dlez
    MVP++
    Blue Crew BLUCRU
    Thank you so much admins <3

5. where is zealots balancing?

6. Hype ! Excited for the dungeons :D

7. BC0M

BC0M New Member

Bcom
    MVP+
    Respec
    n e w u p d a t e Lets goooo

8. why can't I join skyblock right now ??? it says skyblock is currently available to VIP when will I be able to play it ???

• Like Like x 2
  9. gold is now somewhat useful
    nice I guess

10. Maddox Menu don't Work :C

11. yay new update we've been waiting for so long

12. RemixSush

RemixSush New Member

OK so some guy by the name of zyptexs tried to scam me. he said we trade he young chestplate for wise frags. then he traded a white leather chestplate enchanted with prot 1

13. flexseal

flexseal Well-Known Member

Malmageddon
    MVP++
    IfOnly I
  14. Not :v

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. What happend with the magma cube farm? now big slimes spawn and bug out of their cage :/

17. Me: YEEAAAHHH NEW UPDATE!!

Me after reading article: 2-3 WEEKS?!? *blows up*

18. For some reason, I still can't join SB.

• Like Like x 1
  19. danlol

danlol New Member

dnany
    MVP+
    I literally read everything you just wrote, and that frustrates me. I have around 1200~ hp and 600 def and I got instantly deleted. Considering so much time you put into getting those tier x gear and skyblock devs just implement new ideas that just negate all the work you put in is really stupid and unfair. As you said the devs need to balance it out, even a whole party of players with superior armor struggled with the 4th level zombie. They have overpowered stats and extremely fast regen. The AI's speed reminds me of the obsidian defenders and that gives me extreme anxiety trying to fight them because of their movement patterns. Overall I completely agree with you and devs need to fix this.