1. remember when hypixel and mineplex were battling it out for highest player count... lmao they can't compete with 60x peak player numbers

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  2. Can you change th anvil use system??

3. Can you change the way anvil uses work?

4. X0R3N

X0R3N New Member

b r u h, like everyone was saying that it isn't gonna be the dungeons update

also when the dungeon update is released, magma farms will be patched, so why tf would u want it to get released anytime soon?

5. I have a (dumb) idea: How about Treasure Bait (or alternative) for Skyblock Fishing?
    I know you can level up to get the treasure percentage, but if you can have carrot bait, I think anything goes...
    This can also make use of the Music Discs you get, which is rare but still a rather useless find... And also because Fishing Minions can't get Music Discs.

The crafting recipe could be something like a sponge in the middle with other treasures (golden apples, music discs) surrounding it. Due to the rarity, maybe it can give 3 instead of 1, though I'm not too sure if that's too OP.

Maybe like, a +3% treasure rate? This can be a help for the newbies, though I do think treasures give quite the EXP.. I'm not too sure, though.

6. what happened to clay?

7. when will skyblock be available for non-vip?

• Like Like x 1
  8. DynxUniverse

DynxUniverse New Member

I hate it cause I only have a limited amount of time so whenever a update goes live I get mad cause I can't play the game without having VIP

9. AlphaNoobZ1422

AlphaNoobZ1422 New Member

WHY CANT I GET INTO SKYBLOCK

11. AlphaNoobZ1422

when is the update comin out? its been a few hours already

12. Ecylin

Ecylin Member

EbFGbAbFDbEb
    When will players without roles be able to rejoin?

13. dnomyaR

dnomyaR Well-Known Member

skeppylol
    MVP
    IfOnly I
    Officer
    It's always for everyone but ranked players have primary permissions to join.

• Like Like x 1
  14. AlphaNoobZ1422

I've literally been waiting for freakin 6 hrs (literally, 1/4 of the day) how much longer ? :(

15. Ecylin

Ecylin Member

EbFGbAbFDbEb
    But as a not-ranked player, when will I be able to rejoin?

• Like Like x 1
  16. ConnerLinfoot told me that you are not able to glitch into the Colosseum with aspect of the end. He told me to report it here if it still works. Surprisingly the aspect of the end glitch still works so I would really like to have that fixed. I reported the glitch awhile ago so I don't find it fair.

17. Please fix the lag and also please give non ranks legendary crates as well as the vip and MVP ranks

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  18. I agree with the lag part but not the non ranks getting legendary crates.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Why not the non ranks getting legendary crates

20. peanutkid

peanutkid New Member

giant_peanut
    why

• Like Like x 1