1. MKRL

MKRL Well-Known Member

I believe this could work well and help games fill.
    21 bots. They all join a solo, presumably at 0 players as nobody plays that anymore. The reason people don't join is because they see that 0 and don't feel others will join if they do.
    So the 21 bots join, once the game hits 50, 1 leaves every time 1 person joins. One will stay in the game, and when it starts, it signals for all bots including itself to join the next game, incentivizing others to continue to join. I believe this could be an easy loop to set up. What are your thoughts folks?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Estrath

Estrath Well-Known Member

At_Your_Service
    What happens if a person leaves before the game starts?

3. MKRL

MKRL Well-Known Member

Then one another person will join to take their place

4. Timbuktu10

Timbuktu10 Active Member

Timbuktu10
    VIP+
    they couldn’t let the players know about this

5. Or they could just lower the needed player limit...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. MKRL

MKRL Well-Known Member

No. How would you get 20 kills then? Plus the problem isn't getting enough people, it's getting a train reaction to start in the first place

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Okay, but if you’re using these bots. Once the game starts what will happen to them? Will they leave or stay ‘afk’?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Solos could come back if they will just make a move on one of these threads that have ideas to bring the game back. Most of us know alot of these players and we know alot of players went to fortnite because thats the thing thats in rn. But i believe players will come back also they can bring new players in if they just made a move. Talk to us about stuff

9. MKRL

MKRL Well-Known Member

I honestly don't think people will come back. Mc is for most of us just something to do, a chore, to get leaderboards or a star. I would not come back even if it was updated. The game of mc as a whole is too boring.

10. MKRL

MKRL Well-Known Member

No. The bots would leave 1 at a time as other players joined. So let's say it hits 50 people. 21 are bots. Another person joins, one bot leaves, another join, so another leaves, until only 1 not is left with 50 players. Once the game starts, it would trigger the final bot to leave that game and join the next one. It would be the leader of the party, so all 21 bots would join the next game to get the queues going

11. Okay, I was confused on how that’d work. I don’t think they add this tho. I see it as kinda lying to the players and tricking them into thinking there are players that want to play when it’s really just bots. But I see where you’re coming from, it’d be cool, but I don’t see it ever being added.

12. MKRL

MKRL Well-Known Member

Lol they wouldn't add it. I have a spare laptop and plenty of bots so if someone could develop code to run these bots I could be the ones to lie to the players :)

13. deadddxdd

deadddxdd Active Member

solos isnt dead last week i was playing it on weekdays full like 75% of time

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. MKRL

MKRL Well-Known Member

Still. It's pretty dead. My 20+ games rely on good spawns, and when there was 300 players, I would leave and join the next with a bad spawn

15. Wolf

Wolf Active Member

20 kill games don't matter just get a game to start jesus christ.

16. Wolf

Wolf Active Member

No one cares about your killstreaks when we struggle to even get a game going, just saying but like don't worry about records when the game is looking death in the eye rn.

17. Cliped

Cliped Active Member

M4J
    MVP+
    Soul CUTE
    GUILDMASTER
    just stop move on dead game get a life lmao yall still tryna revive this game just ask for a ban reset an a new anti cheat simple player base goes back to 30k+ most games will fill again why do you think badlion dropped from 1k daily to 300 because there anticheat works to well

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  18. MKRL

MKRL Well-Known Member

I don't play anymore this is for others

19. Cliped

Cliped Active Member

M4J
    MVP+
    Soul CUTE
    GUILDMASTER
    lmao "others" stop suggesting *edited* if you don't play clearly you want to just the game is dead an boring I stopped carring a long time ago considering I have accomplished 10 stars twice an 12 star easy 1 grand

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2018
  20. Why are you so mad