1. Died

Died Well-Known Member

iD
    MVP++
    6 6
    I think @Minikloon shouldn't silently add a new things to The Pit without an announcement or something. This includes removing Vampire from rage Pit, raffle participation update, fixing the iron armor and pizza bug and other stuff.

The changes don't have to be in bulk (ex: waiting for 0.4 to be ready before adding something small and necessary) but the threads can just be a few sentences saying "The bug where iron chestplates and boots were impossible to get has been fixed, sorry for the inconvenience"
    I feel like Minikloon could be more interactive with the community and he can let us know that he's still working on the Pit and fixing bugs with this idea.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 5
  2. while it is nice, i don't think it's absolutely necessary to outline every bug that minikloon fixes

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Died

Died Well-Known Member

iD
    MVP++
    6 6
    it is similar to hypixel uptime threads where admins say 'the server is back online' or 'the server isnt lagging anymore'.

4. WAIT HE REMOVED VAMP

5. At least he's still working on The Pit, that's what we should be happy about!
    Maybe he doesn't want to announce every single bugfix because he knows how this community can be, foe example if he announced I small bugpatch people would just constantly reply to the thread with "just releas the game already" or "finally you 'updated' the game" so let's just let Minikloon do his job the way he needs or wants to.

6. It would be nice after a few, maybe a small post on fixes. I just wanna know if Vamp outta Rage Pit is a bug or if it’s out perm. All i care about right now :/

7. WAT

Vamp's been removed?

8. Why use vampire when you can use devil chicks volley

9. I'm over here just patiently waiting for the Actual update!!!

10. @ the people panicking: vampire wasn't removed, it's disabled during the Rage Pit event, that's all

11. Died

Died Well-Known Member

iD
    MVP++
    6 6
    good idea I should buy one

12. 99% sure it is a bug.

13. I disagree with this sentiment.
    Just because he's doing anything at all, doesn't mean he can't do it... better?
    Besides I haven't seen anyone say just release this game already because everyone knows it's not in a state to be released.
    The reason everyone says stuff like "finally an update" was in part due to the lack of transparency. I.E. us being promised a march update, with no reply from the dev saying it was delayed, reasons for being delayed, etc, or more importantly, when minikabkkjalbooon literally just quit the project for months and no one told the players that hey Pit doesn't have an active dev right now, don't expect any updates

The main reason for all the toxicity is well, the EXTREME lack of transparency and interaction between the devs and the players,

It's the PTL lobby for chrissake, although that means nothing anymore [or it never did] the whole point of the PTL lobby is for the devs and players to interact, share ideas, and *test* things.

How are things testable if the players are never told about it, never asked about their opinions, and if the dev never shares their opinion?

• Like Like x 2