1. SokkaBTryhar

SokkaBTryhar New Member

Olives04
    Ok. So I took a break from playing minecraft for over 6 months. Came back today, and decided to play some hypixel skywars. I was excited because I thought all the kinks might have been fixed with knockback and reach. Heck was I wrong. Literally wasn't able to fight whatsoever, it appeared that everyone was hacking, but ik that not EVERYONE was hacking. I have good ping, good internet, a good computer. I played duels also, and it's the same. I feel like i'm going insane! I came to hypixel hoping for some good gameplay and fun, and received nothing like that.
    Fix. This.

2. sykese

sykese Well-Known Member

sykeseguy
    MVP+
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    Rookie
    Did you record and report them?

3. Staff don't ban for first person there is no way to record any random cheater encounter anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  4. sykese

sykese Well-Known Member

sykeseguy
    MVP+
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    Rookie
    You can go in third person mode.

5. ... You think they haven't tried?

6. SokkaBTryhar

SokkaBTryhar New Member

Olives04
    Sure, they've tried, but it seems they've sort of given up lol. This problem has been going on for years, and it hasn't improved whatsoever..

7. @Chandoggie is this true?

8. I've talked to moderators and voice chat you don't need some other mod to confirm what I've said as true. But go for it.

9. I know you can’t report for reach with first person but what about knockback and other movement hacks?

11. Not any hacks? I really doubt that

12. You heard me right, unless they're bhopping or scaffolding the evidence is invalid basically

13. Or flying, blatantly spinning their head, walking on water

14. Correct me if I'm wrong @ImWolf85_

I believe staff don't ban for first person reach evidence because it's easy to fake with modifications to your client

15. Misplace, but reversed?

16. Eretrea

Eretrea New Member

It's come up many times in mega walls. Usually when someone didn't get banned when they were recorded using kill aura and they used it as the explanation.

17. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    You have to left click on the enemies in order to hit back lol

18. I have the same issues lmao. I cant play duels because of this ;(