SCAMMING

1. Ban it

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Ban it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. upload_2020-2-15_8-54-7.png
    Look at this dude he said SC3000 I thought it was and i bid 2,500 on it and then i realised its not and then another guy just bid 400k on it. This dude should be punished.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. No one cares admins don’t care report it but they don’t care

3. Who asked?

4. False advertising is bannable I think but you didn't report it in the right place so try again next time

5. JFan

JFan Well-Known Member

JFan
    VIP
    Paradise Islands PARA
    Trusted
    LIBERATE...

A MAN HAS BEEN SPOTTED PROTESTING IN LEGO CITY

START THE NEW MILITARY TANKS

嘿!

BUILD THE TANKS

AND OFF TO TIANANMEN SQUARE

BRING IN THE SOLDIERS

CENSOR THE MEDIA

AND RUN OVER THE STUDENTS

THE NEW TIANANMEN SQUARE COLLECTION FROM LEGO CITY

sets not available in china

(This comment is blocked by the Chinese government, but the person who comments used Nord VPN so you can see it, so here's a word from our sponsor: Nord VPN)

Protect your privacy from prying eyes with military-grade encryption. Buy Nord VPN today using the promo code in the description down below for 55% off one year subscription!

NordVPN is sponsored by RAID: Shadow Legends!

RAID: Shadow Legends™ is an immersive online experience with everything you'd expect from a brand new RPG title. It's got an amazing storyline, awesome 3D graphics, giant boss fights, PVP battles, and hundreds of never before seen champions to collect and customize.

I never expected to get this level of performance out of a mobile game. Look how crazy the level of detail is on these champions!

RAID: Shadow Legends™ is getting big real fast, so you should definitely get in early. Starting now will give you a huge head start. There's also an upcoming Special Launch Tournament with crazy prizes! And not to mention, this game is absolutely free!

So go ahead and check out the video description to find out more about RAID: Shadow Legends™. There, you will find a link to the store page and a special code to unlock all sorts of goodies. Using the special code, you can get 50,000 Silver immediately, and a FREE Epic

Level Champion as part of the new players program, courtesy of course of the RAID: Shadow Legends™ devs.

Back to the video.

So today,

I will reforge my fishing rod after the Jerry’s workshop is open.

Now,

let’s reforge it!

[​IMG]

End of the video,

remember to buy merch using the link in description!

WHAT!!??

You’ve never played Tuber Simulator!!??

Psst!

You know it’s fun,

right?

I am not supposed to give my opinion,

but give it a try,

and tell me if it is good or not.

Not convinced yet?

I’ll cut you a deal:

The game is available for free,

And that’s a great price!!!!

(Music notes)m f m r d r m r tb, m f m r d r m r d r mb tb s f mb r tb d r d g d r f…

6. so is scamming alowed? If it does then ima scam too since admin doesnt care

7. where to report im new to the forums