?

Am I incorrect in the sense i was targeting?

1. Yes...

42.9%
  2. Nah You Good...

34.3%
  3. Half and Half...

22.9%
  1. (let me clarify this since i guess i didn't say/make it clear, there is no point to this post, I'll waste my time if i feel like it :3)

Sadly Footage is not available so I cannot show any proof. You're just going to have to belive me here :( (or not)

So there is a 40 star Sapphire pres. I believe it is. In a game (map is sanctuary) I head to mid. I get most of the armor pieces to out pvp other players especially if we were trading hits. So sweetkitten39145 come to mid with only a chest plate. I stole sweetkitten39145's kill and sweetkitten39145 proceeded to head up above the map. After checking around looking in a few chests I decided to go for sweetkitten39145. I built up tried to attack but she (I'm just going to call her she based on her name idgaf tbh) ran and then I chased after launching her into the void. Then she has the audacity to say I was targeting her. I don't know if this was implied at her level or just her in general, but boy was she mad. I partied her for about 10 mins until she joined. She proceeded to say that I targeted and stole her kill and tried to abuse the strength killing. Like what?! she told me I'm abusing strength? That makes 0 sense. If you have the strength perk your going to try and chain kills correctly? I'm not alone here am I?

She mostly kept repeating that and i said she was just being salty and I tried to explain the strength thing then she just left...

I mainly made this to vent how garbage this is and to say that if high-level players are like this usually damn is that sad.

p.s I'm not new to the internet i know there is toxic people, I'm not crying about it lmao, just saddened about how bad she is.

why are people still commenting and reacting to this, lmao if this irritates you just leave. commenting is a waste of time.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 21
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Alright, but, why post this? What caused you to think, "OH! I know, I'll post this on the forums without evidence and hope people believe me that this person is mean." I'm sorry but honestly, who cares?
    This is just dumb and irritating.

• Agree Agree x 18
  3. LP_Gaming_

LP_Gaming_ Member

LP_Gaming_
    MVP+
    Bold

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. All in all, pretty terrible forum post by this fellow, I think we can all agree.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. mvplus

mvplus Active Member

mvplus
    MVP++
    Outcast OUTCAST
    Ok boomer

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. great

7. iDontBow

iDontBow Member

8. ItsBryce

ItsBryce Well-Known Member

iBryce
    MVP++
    Raid RAID
    96656F0F-C8AF-434A-9606-F3075F6D0D67.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  9. sweetkitten39145 isn't even sw lvl 30 tho

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. This post is so important that you typed it all up in BOLD? Not only did you waste your time typing this up (since none of us even care and you didn't provide proof), but you admitted that you spent 10 minutes trying to party them for no real reason. If you're saddened about how bad they are, just keep it to yourself. Don't bother posting on the forums for things like this, as you're just going to get hate.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Wolf

Wolf Well-Known Member

12. Greninja

Greninja Well-Known Member

ItsTUF
    MVP++
    BRAVO BRAVO
    You spent 10 minutes trying to party them just because they said you targeted them..? Get a life lol

• Like Like x 5
  13. thats-cool-and-all-but-please-show-me-literally-one-62338920.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. I'm confused as to the aim of this...

15. noone cares

16. tenor.gif

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  17. rmfc

rmfc Active Member

rmfc
    MVP+
    Sky Titan TITAN
    Boi don't target high level people. Plus you partied them for 10 minutes just to bother them and you have the audacity to say that all high level people are sad. And you don't have evidence, so nobody cares anyways.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. ItsBryce

ItsBryce Well-Known Member

iBryce
    MVP++
    Raid RAID