1. Ryerr

Ryerr Active Member

Ryerr
    MVP+
    Rogueless ROGUE
    Officer
    We've all been there. It's late in the game, and there's one other player. You have a bed, and they don't. You're getting ready to finish them off, when an arrow comes out of nowhere, knocking you off. You respawn, cross over your bridge, and you get shot again. Next thing you know, the last person is punch bow spamming and you can't leave. They keep on bowspaming until you quit out of rage. Here's what to do

1. Leave
    2. Wait 10 seconds
    3. Rejoin
    4. They will prbly be at your base. From there combo them off into the void

This works for me 3/4 times

I hoped this helped (prbly didn't)

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I honestly like campers when they don't have a bed, we do
    You're practically guaranteed a win, might as well take advantage of it for XP
    Then bowspam the person at mid or dia (idk) and annoy them to death and they leave you a win multiplier

3. This is pretty risky and half the time, if they break ur bed but you reconnect in time, they will be stacked and you will have nothing, then they can keep on arrowing you to your base keeping you from getting out and hitting them, and since it’s punch & power, your probably gonna die.

4. i don't really get how this is a problem lol
    just spam build a 1 block tall wall and you wont have to worry about it any more

5. TeaSeaSea

TeaSeaSea Well-Known Member

TCCMinecraft
    MVP+
    just dodge them

6. Ayeza

Ayeza Well-Known Member

aYeZa
    MVP
    TheFroglets FROG
    Trial
    And what? How are you going to kill a bowspammer who's camping you and also has decent aim?

7. Ryerr

Ryerr Active Member

Ryerr
    MVP+
    Rogueless ROGUE
    Officer
    I didn't say that it works every time
    It worked for me approx 3/4 times

8. Ryerr

Ryerr Active Member

Ryerr
    MVP+
    Rogueless ROGUE
    Officer
    Only idiots shoot bows at close range. They'd probably be busy breaking your defense too, and you'd have either miner fatigue, or it's a trap

9. its not really that difficult to deal with it as usually players who do so arent usually the best pvpers

10. Ayeza

Ayeza Well-Known Member

aYeZa
    MVP
    TheFroglets FROG
    Trial
    Exactly, I agree, not the best pvpers. However, how can you melee pvp them when you can't reach them?
    Imagine you're playing solos, on orchestra and you're at your base with a bed and there's one person left with a punch bow who just standing at mid (only an 8 rush) and just bow spamming you. His goal isn't to break your bed, (like you said too much of an idiot to do that) but rather to piss you off. You have no emeralds, so forget about pots, epearl etc. all you have is iron and gold. The only thing you can do is get a tnt or a fireball and tnt/fireball jump there. But what if that fails?

11. place blocks behind you and dodge the arrows lol
    it isnt that difficult

12. Ayeza

Ayeza Well-Known Member

aYeZa
    MVP
    TheFroglets FROG
    Trial
    Again, my first point, what happens if they're actually good at the game. I acknowledge and appreciate that the majority of bow spammers aren't good at the game, however, every so often you get someone who's decent in both categories. For example, Hashito. She may be toxic, but you have to admit is good at the game and decent with a bow. What happens if you face someone like her or of her calibre?

13. well then you're screwed, simple.
    there are ways to prevent them from getting emerald gen, you realize?

14. Ayeza

Ayeza Well-Known Member

aYeZa
    MVP
    TheFroglets FROG
    Trial
    On a map like Orchestra? Also, I can think of many circumstances when a great player would struggle to keep a player from mid, especially when they're getting sandwiched.

15. Run for your life, hide while you can, dont let the enemy team smell your fear!

16. "Channel your inner Jedi. Concentrate enough force and the arrows shall bounce away from you."

That's what I heard, anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  17. You could fireball spam them

18. edest

edest Well-Known Member

endest
    MVP+
    Infamy INFAMY
    it doesnt work imagine if you dont have bed

fireball into bow guy is suicide

19. I usually deal with this situation by using a bunch of silverfish on the bow guy. It will usually give you enough of a delay to run to mid and fight him.

20. Englo

Englo Active Member

ENGLO
    MVP++
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    General
    but when you rejoin to find your bed already being gone, and your the spectator :cry: