Runaans or Magma Bow

1. Runaans

27 vote(s)
    87.1%
  2. Magma Bow

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  1. ^ Title^

Just spent way to long arguing in the deep caverns with some people that runaans is better

Attached Files:

2. Runaans.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Runaans

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. SwagPun

SwagPun Member

SwagPun
    Runnan, why would you ever choose magma bow

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Runnan base damage 396, Magma base damage 400. Adding hpbs or even reforges. still Magma > Runnans

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. i think u forgot the extra 2 arrows

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Runnans definitely

8. Runaans. Versatile and does a shitload of damage, considering that it is not hard to make.

9. No Runnans base main arrow deals 220 and each other arrow deals 40% of that.

So that is 220 + 88 + 88 = 396.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Runaan much better.

11. ok lol but then runaans is legendary and its easier to hit an enemy

12. The tier of an item doesn't matter much, for the magma bow, its damaging stats are doubled, so that includes reforges.
    For accuracy, we've all used a normal bow before? Aiming is an enchant? The further away a mob is, the less likely that your two extra arrows will also hit your target (If you have good accuracy that is).

13. Runaans is obviously better i think..

14. batoes

batoes Active Member

ChilledAura
    MVP++
    do you have a screw loose in your head? runaans is way better lol

15. No better

RAID: Shadow Legends™ is an immersive online experience with everything you'd expect from a brand new RPG title. It's got an amazing storyline, awesome 3D graphics, giant boss fights, PVP battles, and hundreds of never before seen champions to collect and customize.

I never expected to get this level of performance out of a mobile game. Look how crazy the level of detail is on these champions!

RAID: Shadow Legends™ is getting big real fast, so you should definitely get in early. Starting now will give you a huge head start. There's also an upcoming Special Launch Tournament with crazy prizes! And not to mention, this game is absolutely free!

So go ahead and check out the video description to find out more about RAID: Shadow Legends™. There, you will find a link to the store page and a special code to unlock all sorts of goodies. Using the special code, you can get 50,000 Silver immediately, and a FREE Epic Level Champion as part of the new players program, courtesy of course of the RAID: Shadow Legends™ devs.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Runaan's is definitely better.

17. Magma
    Dont listen to the nons above me saying runaans, they cant even provide any proof :)

18. LastWarrior123

LastWarrior123 Active Member

LastWarrior123
    MVP+
    You forgot legendary reforge

19. I'll post a detailed explanation about this later today using the same method that I used when comparing aotd and pigman. It will take everything, including the abilities and reforges, into account.

20. if you want to kill 1 mob only and want damage use magma
    if you want to kill 2-6 mobs with 1 shot use runaan's
    (runaan's is worse because of the new update)