1. HuntingCharger

HuntingCharger Active Member

Everyone, either noobs and players who know the game mine chests for food, arrows, bows and blocks.
    Neither noobs or practiced players need stupid chest loot like redstone, torches or cookies.

Apart from adding stuff to the first chest you obtain in a game the actual chest loot has never been touched (apart from some classes who get extra arrows, gapples etc.)

So now to my suggestion, please remove the unnessary chest loot (redstone, torches and maybe cookies) as this crap appaers in my inventory and i have to sort it out every 1-2 minutes as a moleman main.

They could also reduce the amount ob bows u can find, who needs 20 bow in a single game.

Ikr this isnt much of an upgrade or change, but the current chest loot is still stuck in 2014 (well actually redstone has never been useful in mega walls)

@Piano

Thanks for reading, let me know what u think.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. YOURE STILL ALIVE TTORNADOS

• Like Like x 1
  3. just dont pick them up and you dont have to deal with them

4. Noobs need torches

They cant see in a hole

5. defenite agree

6. HuntingCharger

A full-noob who is fearing holes because of the darkness play this game 1-2 times since they dont get how they died that quick

7. rockjack836

rockjack836 New Member

Life in today’s world is nothing but a roller-coaster ride. folks area unit thus bound in their skilled front that their personal life is being neglected. Humans area unit following a robotic schedule. folks area unit missing on love. Love isn't onerous to search out. however, you wish to create time to search out your good one.
    https://minglechoices.com/women-looking-for-love

• Creative Creative x 1
  8. HuntingCharger

Tell me someone who doesnt mine their chests with an axe ..

9. Yes, yes, and yes please.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Me lmao

wait am i bad?

11. HuntingCharger

Bro just mine them in the way you want to, but why shouldnt they update the actual loot to maximum 3 bows and remove cookies, torches and redstone