1. PizzaSlice

PizzaSlice Well-Known Member

Nightfall_HD
    MVP+
    This game is incredibly boring, let me summarize 2 of my games, game one: walked around for a few minutes and found some stuff then got in a car and drove for a few minutes and then I got out of my car while it was slowing down instead of when it completely stopped which killed me because FUN GAMEPLAY MECHANICS YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Game 2: the same 3 first events that happened in game 1 except instead of dying because I fell out a car, I died because someone was shooting me while they were in the doorway of a house, then I stopped and tracked them from there by using the light coming from there weapon and since I had to go through the door, I got shot and died.

Seems fun right? this game is boring as heck, I wish I had some root beer at the time so I could actually get a somewhat fast heartbeat.

Overall: cars and sound effects are cool but gameplay is completely nonexistant and so is the entertainment value so a number grade would be 3/10 at best.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Skullmaster4

Skullmaster4 Well-Known Member

I would recommend you keep trying, it really is a game you need to get into to enjoy. That said it does have a lot of down time and is pretty buggy.

3. PizzaSlice

PizzaSlice Well-Known Member

Nightfall_HD
    MVP+
    ok, thanks.

4. In my first game I got 3 kills
    I think you’re just either bad or not trying.

I have 6 wins on Fortnite so that maybe has to do with my previous skill