1. Hello fellow coders, recently I found an international online coding competition. Here is some information about it:
    • It has 2 editions, the teen edition which is for teens aged 14 to 19 and the standard edition which is of all ages. The teen edition and the standard edition consists of teams of 4(maximum 4, minimum 2)
    • The team ranked #1 will claim 5000 US $, #2 2000 US $, #3 1000 US $
    • This challenge is created with collaboration with the Italian Olympiads in Informatics team
    • Link to their website: https://challenges.reply.com/tamtamy/home.action
    My request
    I need help to create a team of 4 and try to do good at this challenge but most importantly have fun and get to know each other.

Info about me

I am at an expert level with java, intermediate with C#, C++, and python.In particular, I attended the Greek Informatics Competition and successfully passed the 1/3 stages once, and 2/3 stages the year after.

So if you like coding, good at maths and algorithms, feel free to let me know if you would like to join me in this journey.

For those interested:
    • Registration ends: 14/03/2019
    • Challenge starts: 15/03/2019 5:30 PM CET
    • Challenge ends: 03/15/2019 9:30 PM CET
    • Discord or any other sources of communication needed(my discord id is: Onizeric#3691)
    • No real-life names will be used between us, you would just have to use your real name for the registration and set up a nickname
    Thanks for your time, hope to find some good teammates and have loads of fun!

• Like Like x 2
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  2. Reflxction

Reflxction Well-Known Member

Maybeeeeee
    VIP+
    I can take part if you manage to find a reliable team. Sounds quite cool to be honest :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yea

6. Reflxction

Reflxction Well-Known Member

Maybeeeeee
    VIP+
    I am, as long as it doesn't coincide with my school exams which may be anytime soon in March