1. Incredible, boosting will be a thing of the past if this is used correctly.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. credit where credit is due this is really impressive. I hope that it will be possible to be in 3rd person and 1st person in the replay. Some hacks and bits of gameplay are so much easier to prove and showcase in the 2 different perspectives that it would be a shame to be locked into just 3rd person.

3. Wow never knew this was possible, sounds awesome!

4. Robin

Robin Well-Known Member

rubbin
    MVP++
    oops BIGNUTS
    very cool

5. I do have one question though. Will it be available to other ranked players? Like VIP, VIP+c etc??Although I’m not MVP++ (and I’d like to be), this is amazing. Hypixel staff team, U GOT THIS. And I agree with the YouTube side of it. This will be amazing to this work.

6. Cool and all but how about you disable mvp++ disguise feature because you'll find they are your biggest cheaters. They disguise, join uhc, reach and bhop.

7. iElena

iElena Well-Known Member

Elenaaaaa
    MVP+
    Gardening
    Guild Master
    That would be useful for false ban accusations Like example a person who is lying and said "I got falsely banned i didn't nothing anything wrong and i have no mods and no hacks" then staff checks replay system then staff confirmed this person is actually hacking.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
  8. I think you should actually train staff to actually differentiate between ping and hacks.
    Even with cutting edge implementations, incompetent staff members can easily render your anticheats useless if they falsely ban players...

9. GalacticStar123

GalacticStar123 Well-Known Member

GalacticStar123
    VIP
    How do you know they’re exactly “liars”? Some people can get their accounts hacked and others hack with it and when they get banned they just think it’s a false ban.

10. GalacticStar123

GalacticStar123 Well-Known Member

GalacticStar123
    VIP
    Do you really think hypixel staff false bans? They’re literally not even banning for the most obvious hacks unless if it’s fly or scaffold or something that’s extremely blatant.

11. This is amazing. For a while now I have theorized that feasibility of being able to record gameplay server-side, and I am super excited to see it becoming a reality.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Good job this is more then i expected

13. This is great for countering blatant modifications, though more balls-y cheaters will continue to operate under the radar with Reach and Velocity, which can prove difficult to detect at the right values.

14. This honestly looks interesting. Hopefully this will stop the hackers along with a watchdog update.

15. Now this, this is pretty epic.

16. That is really nice and can be useful for youtubers !

17. U were not the first lmao

18. This is really a good step forward! Gotta give yall credit wanting to change thing that can be effective.