Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am kinda confused because this morning eastern time I was able to access it but then it kicked me now I can't join at all. What the hell is going on?

2. ok so i still cant get onto skyblock

3. same man

4. Hi regarding this i have had a message pop up every time i warp to an island it says one of your items was removed/disabled
    I do not know why but this was after the bug fixed but the thing is i never used the glitched please tell me what is happening and what can i do thank you

5. JFan

JFan Well-Known Member

JFan
    VIP
    Paradise Islands PARA
    Trusted
    ‘Everyone is unblocked’

Pigicial: Am I a joke to you?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I lost full strong and full mastiff to this glitch. I made i bug report the second i lost my stuff so i dont know how the admins didnt see that i lost it. I spent hours grinding for the money to buy that and ive talked to admins and they refuse to rollback my account or help me.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I never got my mastiff set back that I accidentally lost...

8. BlackEyes_VN

BlackEyes_VN New Member

Hi Admin , after the fixed update , Some of my items in my backpack are gone and I dont know why it dissapear , so pls can you rollback all the stuff in my backpack ? ty

9. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

GabauIt
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    And people who dropped dupe items on the ground? Can that be tracked or?

10. Thanks for the work that has been made.

11. Imagine if someone got overflux 1 minute before server shutdown, got rollbacked after maintenance and lost his overflux drop and would have to test his luck again

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Thanks for the notice!

13. Estaba matando lobos en ese momento,At that time I was killing wolves, then I kickea, and when I re-enter I find the case that I lost my pigman sword and my Tarantula armor with 19,000 kills :(

14. Maybe what you bought was the product of the glitch. RIP

15. Finally

16. Lordols

Lordols New Member

BooksAreAwesome3
    VIP
    Thanks that glitch was game breaking

17. There’s probably some poor soul out there who got an overflux capacitor and got rolled back...

18. Lesson learned: Never carry backpacks to school.

19. I still can't join Skyblock for some reason, It still said "Under Investigation for exploiting" Soo should I wait for more time? Or what else should I do??? HELPPPPPPP I JUST WANT TO GRIND SOME SLAYERs

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.