1. Hi,
    until a few month ago, I used "Nvidia Shadowplay" to record my Minecraft Forge client.
    but for some reason, one day, it's just stopped working... it stopped support recording the client.
    I tried EVERYTHING to fix it and I also don't have the option to record without any supported game.

I've tried using other recording programs and they all lagging my Minecraft(like OBS).
    Also, when my Minecraft client is open, everything except the Minecraft client is REALLY LAGGING.
    I think it's happening because the Minecraft client take most of the cpu of the computer...

So I need a solution to how I can record my Minecraft Forge client without any lags. Thanks!

-Using 20~ mods

-System:
    Processor: https://gyazo.com/1bf8e81d64b08a80650a923106f95844
    Ram: 8 gb, 7.88 can be used
    Type: 64

2. BulbJake

BulbJake Well-Known Member

BulbJake
    MVP++
    IfOnly I
    Co-Owner
    I use a program called FBX (I got it when it was in beta so I have no limits and don’t have to pay) but I think you have to pay for it now but it has a lot less lag than OBS and is pretty smooth and easy to use

3. I'll check it out!

4. BulbJake

BulbJake
    MVP++
    IfOnly I
    Co-Owner
    You might have to pay now to get rid of a watermark/recording limits (I got it in beta so I don’t have that stuff and I don’t know what you have to pay for now)

5. iTinn

iTinn Active Member

iTinn
    MVP+
    HyperLeague HYPER
    Use your dedicated gpu to record if you got one.

6. This is still lagging my computer when I'm in a server in Minecraft and recording at the same time.

What's that??

7. BulbJake

BulbJake
    MVP++
    IfOnly I
    Co-Owner
    Try lowering ur recording and MC settings

8. I use to use OBS but then the bit rate decided to break so I switched over to shadowplay. I think it’s one of the best because it runs in the background and half the time I forget it’s there. You can clip the last however many minutes you want (past 5 minutes fo example) and you can also upload videos right to YouTube with their UI (by pressing ctrl + z). The videos can be recording in 1080p 60fps and I get 0 lag. If your specs on your computer are capable of running the program, I highly recommend it.

9. overwolf has a recording thing that doesn't lag badly for me.

10. I know, I think SHADOWPLAY is the best recording software, my computer is supporting it. But AS I said in my post, for some reason, SHADOWPLAY stopped support recording my Minecraft Forge Client.

11. Nah, I just use fraps, xD

12. If you have privacy mode on and you don't play in full screen try toggling in and out of full screen and see if it shows up. That's what I do and it works fine.

13. You silly goose, use OBS

And you might want a better PC if you want lag free videos. 8gb isn’t much.

14. I know that, but AS I said in my post,
    "and I also don't have the option to record without any supported game."

15. If you’re talking about support for a game from Nvidia Minecraft is supported so I’m not sure what your issue is.

And if you do have the option, turn privacy mode off so you’ll end up recording your whole screen. The down side of this compared to privacy mode on is that will record your taskbar.

16. MrEevee7

MrEevee7 Well-Known Member

DrEevee7
    MVP+
    Defiant D
    use windows recorder reeeeeeeee
    jk dont

17. Issues: the amount of mods on a bad pc can be terrible
    Also, try to record at low quality
    If there is still issues and it’s still a huge deal, just get a better pc