1. Sometimes I'm getting owned by some dude i can't even reach.
    This is really annoying, and I hope it get's fixed

• Like Like x 1
  2. oJackz

oJackz Member

vLoni
    MVP+
    Hey,
    Depends, sometimes it can’t be determined by the ping you are getting but yes, there are a lot of hackers, I have run into too many today and mainly from reach

• Like Like x 1
  3. The problem is that i can't play the game because i can't even hit someone xD

4. euphoghit

euphoghit Well-Known Member

euphoghit
    MVP++
    GalaxyS S
    Well, on BLC (Badlion Client) the coding for how many blocks someone can hit you is broken. Even though there is no proof of that, every player I know that uses BLC, has reach.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. This has been around for quite some time, 2017 to be less vague, basically some laggy players can hit you from upwards of 5 blocks because of their ping. There might also be factors that aren’t lag related, these include but are not limited to: Cheats, They’re just comboing you and it appears to be from a far distance, Momentum, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  6. iTinn

iTinn Active Member

iTinn
    MVP+
    HyperLeague HYPER
    ??? Are you talking about mousedelayfix

7. euphoghit

euphoghit Well-Known Member

euphoghit
    MVP++
    GalaxyS S
    no

8. It depends if your opponent has the low ground on you. If they do, then it is easier for them to reach you. Also, when you're getting comboed, you take vertical kb so you are higher up than your opponent so at times they can hit you before you hit them. Idk if this is what you mean by reach but I hope it helps a little bit for someone

• Like Like x 1
  9. Reach is 3 blocks unless you cheat

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Its because they changed hit reg a while ago.

Wat no.

11. Reach is 3 blocks unless of factors like combos.

12. if someone has you in a combo, the likelyhood of you getting out of that combo (without speed) is very unlikely.

13. Well I know BLC probably doesn’t have reach but I don’t know why whenever so use it I feel like I get better hits. Maybe they have a good mousedelayfix mod. On forge I don’t see a difference between not having and having mousedelayfix mod

14. Reach is always 3 blocks unless you’re cheating. Combos doesn’t affect reach at all.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Are you talking about the blockhit glitch, getting comboes are just general people who are hacking?

16. Dark

Dark Well-Known Member

DarkSilent
    MVP+
    HypeW H
    OFFICER
    Just get better lol

17. LOL how does the badlion client give you reach

• Like Like x 2
  18. d
    dont know, but I use it and still lose :p

19. True

20. worldcom

worldcom New Member

worldcom
    MVP+
    Hey!
    It honestly really just depends on the initial hit, your CPS, and PvP skill in general. I've noticed how sometimes I'm able to hit from a questionable distance and keep it going until my opponent dies and vice versa. Like others said above, it also can alter with your ping or the other player's ping too. :D