1. Tsfalcon

Tsfalcon Well-Known Member

Falcy_
    MVP+
    ➢IGN: Falcy_

➢Age: 17

➢Do you have a working microphone and understand English?: Indeed I do!

➢Have you been in another Guild in the past? Why did you leave it?: In all the guilds I've been in, it's been the same reason every time. The guild either died out and got disbanded, or became so toxic that I wasn't having fun anymore

➢Why do you want to join?: I'd love to join because as I stated above, my past guilds have either been disbanded or very toxic. It would be amazing to be in a guild such as RAWR that not just has an amazing legacy, but has a active and friendly community that plays for the same reasons. When reading the history of the guild and knowing it started as a TNT games and Warlords guild, my attention was grabbed immediately. I thought I would make a great addition in your community.

➢Main games that you play?: The two games I play the most are Warlords and Megawalls, with Warlords being my main game

➢How much time do you play?[day/week]: It all depends on what I have going on IRL and since school is starting up soon, it will be limited. I try to be on at least an hour each weekday, and around 8-10 hours total on weekends

➢You know any members from Rawr [And do they know you]?: I do not know anyone personally in the guild, I only recognize a couple names here and there

➢ Have you been muted or banned in the past? If so, which was the reason?: I have never had an infraction before!

➢Provide your Plancke.io stat page: https://plancke.io/hypixel/player/stats/Falcy_

➢Here you can say anything else about you, to convince us (can also be fun fact): Couple quick notes,
    - I only meet 2 of the 3 optional requirements (warlords and Megawalls), but have put a lot of dedication into Warlords, getting 3 classes to lvl 70, and one class to level 90 & prestiged
    -Plancke says I have 5,580 AP, but I have claimed the 5,800 Achievement point reward. I am currently going for all 1 time achievements in Warlords
    -Oh, and might as well throw in a fun fact about myself. I'm involved in my High-school's Wind Ensemble, Marching Band and Chamber Choir, and have a leadership position in marching band!

2. ➢IGN:
    Nocape

➢Age: 18 years old.

Do you have a working microphone and understand English?
    Of course, both of them

Have you been in another Guild in the past? Why did you leave it?:
    currently, in a guild but it's pretty much dead this is the main reason why I'm leaving it I like guilds with more people with active people. In addition, I was in
    'WALLERZ'' best guild in the walls back in 2015 it died after the walls collapsed.

Why do you want to join?:
    Like said before I like active guilds with action I see a lot of people playing in this guild which is why likely I'm applying.
    Main games that you play?:
    I usually play walls, skywars. bed wars not too keen with other mini-games but still play them from time to time.
    ➢How much time do you play?[day/week]:
    I contribute between 4 to 6 hours on hypixel daily, currently in my holidays pretty much I'm everyday on
    ➢You know any members from Rawr [And do they know you]?:
    Not specifically, I saw picsou993 in the lobby and asked him about the guild, I see a lot of people in different lobbies from this guild
    ➢ Have you been muted or banned in the past? If so, which was the reason?:
    I have been banned in the past for using tracers didn't know it was bannable back then

➢Provide your Plancke.io stat page :[https://plancke.io/hypixel/player/stats/]
    https://plancke.io/hypixel/player/stats/nocape#Arcade

➢Here you can say anything else about you, to convince us (can also be fun fact): I know I do not meet the needed level to join(120) but, I can assure you I'm an active player who plays everyday It's not that hard to reach 120 I can start as a member and keep playing until reaching 120.

3. I think I’m ready to join back finally. Do I need to give back through the app process again?

4. yesssssssssssss come back my friend :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I’ll try for you :D

6. XCVIII

XCVIII Well-Known Member

XCVIII
    MVP+
    Id say ye make an application

7. ➢IGN: SMACKSs

➢Age: 13

➢Do you have a working microphone and understand English?: yep

➢Have you been in another Guild in the past? Why did you leave it?: uh abyys gonna leave it because i feel like im not wanted there then the 100 and storm they were both inactive

➢Why do you want to join?: because i heard some pretty good stuff about it and its the number 1 guild

➢Main games that you play?: bedwars, skyblock

➢How much time do you play?[day/week]: 24/7 except when i have tennis training and tournaments

➢You know any members from Rawr [And do they know you]?: uh i dont think so

➢ Have you been muted or banned in the past? If so, which was the reason?: nope never

➢Provide your Plancke.io stat page:
    https://plancke.io/hypixel/player/stats/SMACKSs#BedWars

➢Here you can say anything else about you, to convince us (can also be fun fact): i get 60k guild xp or more everyday ig

8. Yessss <3

9. wrime

wrime Active Member

Wrime
    MVP+
    ➢IGN: Wrime

➢Age: 14

➢Do you have a working microphone and understand English?: Yes!

➢Have you been in another Guild in the past? Why did you leave it?: My friend's guild "OwOwOwO". I wanna join Rawr, to play together, talk about game, life and help Rawr still in top lol.

➢Why do you want to join?: I want be in proffesional guild with my friends lmao, I like meet new people.

➢Main games that you play?: Bedwars [222 stars]

➢How much time do you play?[day/week]: Like 8hours, everyday [at vacations]

➢You know any members from Rawr [And do they know you]?:picsou, Benouimaxi, IllegalData, Seawhale

➢ Have you been muted or banned in the past? If so, which was the reason?: I got mute 8 months ago

➢Provide your Plancke.io stat page : https://plancke.io/hypixel/player/stats/wrime

➢Here you can say anything else about you, to convince us (can also be fun fact): I like meet new people, talk about life. Im active player on discord and in-game chat, I like play together with friends lol. I was in Rawr like few months ago however got kick for offline :(( I was at vacations, I wanna come back :DD Im getting 50-80k gexp per day because Im playing a lot of Skyblock

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. wrime

wrime Active Member

Wrime
    MVP+
    @-Lee ? huh good joke xD
    u could tell me 2months ago ;p

@SeaWhale why did u give me disagree,
    you are the only person I have recently bowed with but I did not think you could tell me bad things to rawr. if you don't know / ah wrime I only use in the skyblock lobby, and you should finally grow up because this behavior is quite childish, I thought rawr was a professional guild but as far as seawhale went, apparently something has changed. btw Seawhale 2 months ago: „Ill never join to rawr, we (rebels) have to pass them” huh

11. wrime

wrime Active Member

Wrime
    MVP+
    first of all i never sold enderpearls on / ah lol, secondly you should finally grow up because i didn't lie once in rebel and rawr, and your behavior is really childish and remind you that you were quite toxic to me when writing this i had the impression that we made up but as you can see you haven't changed, u should just grow up ;p

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Gogeta

Gogeta Well-Known Member

Gogeta
    MVP++
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    Co-Owner
    [​IMG]

• Hype Train Hype Train x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. I'm not sure, but I don't think he likes Phuls very much
    upload_2019-8-15_16-36-42.png

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. wrime

wrime Active Member

Wrime
    MVP+
    @Wensday @Gogeta why u didnt show Phuls argumenting? Stop make me idiot ;p
    Btw that was 1/2months ago

16. ➢IGN: Posey

➢Age: 21

➢Do you have a working microphone and understand English?:
    ✔️

➢Have you been in another Guild in the past? : Les Gaulois (6 months), Rebel (6 months)

➢Why do you want to join?: free gxp

➢Main games that you play?: Actually, TNT Games, Skyblock and Walls.

➢How much time do you play?[day/week]: 21+ hours a week maybe

➢You know any members from Rawr [And do they know you]?: DannyDanBoy, iiizombie, BenOuiMaxi, Picsou993... yep

➢ Have you been muted or banned in the past? : Never muted , never banned.

➢Provide your Plancke.io stat page :[Link]

➢Here you can say anything else about you, to convince us (can also be fun fact): You can /boop me ? and im good at pvp

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. InfernoBloods

InfernoBloods New Member

Not even close

19. ClxutFather

ClxutFather Member

ILLBODYYOU
    MVP+
    ➢IGN: CuddleAura

➢Age: 16 in 2 days xD

➢Do you have a working microphone and understand English?: yes for both :p

➢Have you been in another Guild in the past? just a bunch of friend guilds, im currently in my own guild but its dying down Why did you leave it?: the friends stopped playing :c

➢Why do you want to join?: the reason for all my other guilds it looks like a cool and fun guild ;D

➢Main games that you play?: Duels Murder Mystery Blocking Dead Zombies TNT Games and mostly all of them for quests

➢How much time do you play?[day/week]: per day probably like 6-8 hours and per week probably like 45-50 hours a lot

➢You know any members from Rawr not at the moment but I wanna get to know them c: [And do they know you]?: naw

➢ Have you been muted or banned in the past? If so, which was the reason?: uhhh I got banned once but that was cause i let my friend use my account and then i logged back on it and it gave me the security alert ban or whatever

➢Provide your Plancke.io stat page : [ https://plancke.io/hypixel/player/stats/cuddleaura ]

uhhh the requirements I pass is Murder Mystery and duels, I don't pass the other ones but I have like double the murder mystery wins and coming up to tripple the duels wins
    I also don't pass the level or achievement points requirement but I am working on it atm

➢Here you can say anything else about you, to convince us (can also be fun fact):
    I can get heaps of gexp for u c:
    95% of the time im on weekly/monthly duels wins leaderboards I am stacking up wins fast af

and I wanna be friends with all of u c:

20. ➢IGN: Sub2SirBigBunz

➢Age: 17

➢Do you have a working microphone and understand English?: Yes

➢Have you been in another Guild in the past? Why did you leave it?: Yes, just always looking for a more serious and competitive guild.

➢Why do you want to join?: One of the best guilds on the server, it will help me find new friends and people that are actually half decent at the games I play. It opens up many doors of opportunity to the server.

➢Main games that you play?: Skywars, Blitz, and I quest

➢How much time do you play?[day/week]: 4-5 hours on weekdays and 5-12 on weekends.

➢You know any members from Rawr [And do they know you]?: no, many members I see their name and I recognize them from lobbies and leaderboards.

➢ Have you been muted or banned in the past? If so, which was the reason?: Nope!

➢Provide your Plancke.io stat page : https://plancke.io/hypixel/player/stats/sub2sirbigbunz

➢Here you can say anything else about you, to convince us (can also be fun fact):
    I would say I'm a pretty top tier player in all regards, when I enter a lobby very rarely is there someone better than me, and allowing me to team up with other members of the guild I feel as if we'll be unstoppable :) I also have a huge youtube channel with 10s of subscribers!