Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Died

Died Active Member

MVP++
    Xaige XAIGE
    Just caught two YT'ers (that will not be named) teaming in murder mystery.
    They were already reported.

IDK their channels, but some people look up to those Yts, and when they abuse the rules like that it's sad.

If, for some reason, the report is denied, I will be releasing the proof here to expose them.

Report accepted! They didnt lose their ranks, but hopefully they were properly punished!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  2. Yeah, it's just unfortunate how people cheat and others admire them.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Died

Died Active Member

MVP++
    Xaige XAIGE
    Yeh, worst part is, YT's are basically above the rules... They don't get banned for as long, and they just get warned instead of issued direct punishments.
    It's safe to say that they have been doing this for a while now, and that they will probably just get a verbal warning. YT's should be the people the most punished out of all of us BECAUSE players classify them as at a higher standard, and someone to take an example of.

• Agree Agree x 8
  4. I find this outrageous since they are the most influential and who should set an example for others, especially for young children which is minecrafts main demographic

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ME AND EPICDABBER69 TEAMING IN MYSTERY MURDER (100% NOT CLICKBAIT) (GONE WRONG) (2019) (REPORTED??????)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Died

Died Active Member

MVP++
    Xaige XAIGE
    Thanks for the title suggestion!

7. Hmmm. Intresting, I do belive a warning should happen and maybe a rank removal. When you apply for the YT tag you agree to not be rude, break rules or hack I belive ( The 3 Major Rules ) Well one of THE rules is to not team in Solo Games.

If this is all true... I recommend a YT removal or a warning beacuse that is unacceptable. The fact that they are YTers dont bother me, but the fact that they have the rank bugs me. There are alot of small YTers who look up to them and someday dream to obtain the YT rank. And then we have those YTers who throw the ranks worth away and not only disgust many others but looses there respect and trust thru out the Hypixel Network. What can I say then smh...

8. So your going to publicly shame them? That's just as bad as them teaming.

• Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1

9. Correct me if I am wrong... But dont you need to mention a name to public shame?

10. Died

Died Active Member

MVP++
    Xaige XAIGE
    Oh, and when tenebrous exposes non-YT and YT players its perfectly fine?

What a joke of a comment, plus I already have a Yt vid posted for my report.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  11. no, it's not. That's also wrong.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. First of all, you're not your. Second, I disagree. If they aren't punished like a normal player would be, then it should be known. Nobody should be above the rules, no matter how well known or powerful they are. Hypixel should have no bias when it comes to rules.

13. I think he is going to release the names if he's going to expose them.

14. True. Tenebrous is more like a savior then a public shamer. He is one of the players who take mathers into hes own hands, I kinda like it in one way :p

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Died

Died Active Member

MVP++
    Xaige XAIGE
    Well, its not against the rules. You cannot stop me.

If it was a non or a non-popular person, I wouldnt bother. But these are YTs! People that matter! Imagine someone you really liked get exposed for cheating or something.

16. First of all, dud like let it go.
    second, public shaming is still wrong no matter what.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. What's more wrong is complete ignorance of one's own rules.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. But he hasent done it? I dont think you should say that he is public shameing when he havent done anything yet.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Died

Died Active Member

MVP++
    Xaige XAIGE
    Wrong to what? Your morals? You dont need to do it if you dont like it. The world doesnt revolve around your decisions

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Did I ever make a rule?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.