1. Looni

Looni Well-Known Member

Looniitick
    MVP+
    Plup Club PLUP
    First it was Jerry stealing stuff from Minions (successfully removed him from my island now) and the Rabbit Minion is conspiring on their own. The Jerry issue was too insignificant to make a thread on, but caging him seems to fix him from stealing your stuff.

MORE IMPORTANTLY: Rabbit Minion doesn't work properly when you're offline (Rabbit Leather and Rabbit's Foot aren't being collected while off the private island).

Rabbit Minion is comparable to a fast food worker. When the manager is around they work diligently-- but once the manager is gone? Whole different story. Rabbit Minion has been pocketing the rabbit toes and rabbit leather THAT I SHOULD BE COLLECTING. You see-> I really like toes. The fact that my precious toes are being taken away from me by my slave is not only disgraceful but disappointing.

I was informed that my slaves would work for me while I was away, so I wasn't expecting the slaves to half-ass their job. And trust me, it isn't just the Rabbit Minion! I've been told that Sugarcane minion collects way less when you are away from island (due to chunk being unloaded, minion only breaks bottom block and collects those only). Fishing minion makes up excuses TO STOP WORKING if the water flow gets changed due to minions directly nearby breaking blocks that are near the water (this only happens while you're at the island though).
    [​IMG]

I mean, I'll be honest. I wouldn't want to fish 24/7 either. Fishing is pretty boring after awhile.

Anyway, that's it from me. May we meet again~

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. bhavish

bhavish Active Member

bhavish
    Buahahaha the guy who gave a dislike as the first rating is a bloody legend

3. Looni

Looni Well-Known Member

Looniitick
    MVP+
    Plup Club PLUP
    yo. i'm astonished. This thread's main issue was actually fixed, I was able to acquire many rabbit toes. Not sure if the staff read this thread or if someone actually reported this bug before me (or after reading this thread).

pogchamp
    not sure if the other issues that I stated were fixed but i'll be checking em out

4. _Tony

_Tony Active Member

_Tony
    MVP+
    This was a great read lol :D

On a serious note though. You should move the fisherman, preferably to his own little cubicle so to speak. Have the water be contained in blocks that won't be destroyed by any means (like that iron minion)
    And ye they fixed issues about items being weirdly collected/generated in the minions. I found (though it's pointless now), but it was better to upgrade minion storage for that case. It didn't always matter but it seemed to have helped.
    Also, you can never get rid of Jerry. There will always be another Jerry to replace him. But how dare you lock him up >:c