1. When was the last time that you were actually excited about an update that was happening on the server? Like an update to your game or an update to the server in general. Which update was it, for which aspect of the server, and then why? Why is it that that was the last time you were excited about an update happening.

I ask this because even though I used to be excited for the updates coming out, hopping onto the server to test them out right away, I no longer feel that. I kind of is just like "oh another update. Yay."

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. The major updates that I personally enjoyed are the classic updates and the recent warlords update.

Apart from that - I don't really keep on top of updates.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. -Caden

-Caden Well-Known Member

CaDxN
    MVP+
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    Rookie
    arcade

im excited for pretty much any update that adds achievements

4. Husky

Husky Well-Known Member

hxsky
    MVP++
    The Bloodlust BLOOD
    Guild and housing

5. bralin66

bralin66 New Member

For me it's an update of the warlords.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Appvalley TutuApp Tweakbox

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  6. Binfoo

Binfoo Well-Known Member

Binfoo
    MVP+
    Most updates don't effect me too much as I tend to stick with Murder Mystery, but the last Murder Mystery update sucked. The last update I remember enjoying was the Guild update

Here's a video I did of the main change in the last Murder Mystery update

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Anything not related to Bedwars, Skywars (unless it's super big like they took out a gamemode and put in another), or bug fixes, I might go to the server to try out when they come out.The recent warlords and mostly just classic games (not the lobby but the classics in general) along with housing have interested me. Arcade's okay.

8. Tlemcen

Tlemcen Well-Known Member

Reclaim update, thought it would revive mega walls but it didn't really.

9. nolying

nolying Well-Known Member

nolying
    MVP++
    The Talibs TALIBS
    Specifally all the game updates, others were dry

10. First tournament lol

11. Metora

Metora Well-Known Member

Metorack
    MVP+
    MM and Skywars updates always gets me hyped

12. voidy

voidy Well-Known Member

The last changes on the server that were exciting to me were probably the achievement & guild updates, though I also enjoy when new overall qol improvements are made.

13. I'm certainly not excited like I used to be, when SkyClash first came out was probably the most hyped for an update I've ever been.
    I feel like that's not entirely the fault of Hypixel though, I've grown up and understand the way the server works a lot more now, plus we hear a lot more about updates before they actually come out these days meaning they're less of a surprise (The PTL is the best example of this, since we basically know about games a year or more before they fully release)

Also since I spend the majority of my time on the server playing older games there are less updates that interest me in general, the big mega walls update last summer was pretty exciting for me.

14. warlords update, and before that the classic games update (specifically the tkr part of that update)
    These to me feel like the most recent actually good updates, unlike all these other "updates" that feel like nothing
    Example: battlepass (was initially excited, but then it turned out to be quite bad) skyclash removal/legacy achievements, housing furniture, etc

15. Probably way back when that added lab skywars. Everything else either doesn't apply to me or doesn't interest me.

16. IcyClover

IcyClover Well-Known Member

IcyClover
    MVP+
    The warlords update interested me, but it was delayed for a good few months after they were supposed to be released, so the Hype died down significantly for me.

17. xPoppy

xPoppy Well-Known Member

xPoppy
    MVP+
    Scarlet SCAR
    The last arena update that revived the game for a month.

18. Narwhalogy

Narwhalogy Well-Known Member

Narwhalogy
    MVP+
    THANKNYOUUUUUIU

it’s almost like s2eforme has good and opinions and people should listen to him

I log on the server with little to no motivation and I may just be a veteran of the server out of millions but my opinions should matter somewhat. It’s not fun anymore, might be something to do with minecraft but idk

19. Wolf

Wolf Well-Known Member

Gl7cin3
    MVP+
    NowNomads NOMADS
    I nearly get scared anytime an update comes out.