1. Xhat

Xhat Well-Known Member

Xhat
    MVP+
    MyGeeks ✪GEEKS✪
    Hey guys,

I've been feeling pretty nostalgic recently. I've been digging up old screenshots of not on Quake, but servers like Wynn and such. I think that the old Quakers and I are getting to the age where we can look back at the time of playing these games all day, while still having time. I propose that the community bands together (old and new) to make a documentary about the games community, the tournament(s goge), and how we evolved as a playerbase.

I would be very much open to putting as much effort as I can into this, and hopefully we can see other classic game communities do the same, maybe to attract other players to the game.

If this gets enough backing we can all start contacting some of the older, more inactive players to come on for a bit and talk with them.

What do you guys think?

• Like Like x 14
  2. Maxtendo

Maxtendo Member

Maxtendo
    MVP+
    Sounds spicy mate

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I really like this idea! I’ve always been interested in the history of Quakecraft and the players who used to play it.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Sounds like a pretty cool idea! I've got some time on my hands, so I'm able to help out if you want.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Gogeta

Gogeta Well-Known Member

Gogeta
    MVP+
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    Co-Owner
    i hate you

• Like Like x 2
  6. Levery

Levery Well-Known Member

levery
    MVP+
    Cat P2W
    Officer
    hit me up, i'd love to work with you, doing a video or something but it requires a lot of update data, screenshots ect

• Like Like x 3
  7. This sounds like an awesome idea!