1. I keep seeing people asking for /transmute to include a sand--->sandstone option for classes which depend on dirt-esc blocks (spider/moleman).
    Honestly I think that if you were to include such a QoL feature, a better option would be making a global feature which causes sand/sandstone mined with shovels to drop sandstone/red sandstone is way better or making it so that crafting sandstone produces 4 sandstone instead of 1.

Its a really small change, so hopefully such an addition could be added to phase2?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. EarlOnThatBeat

EarlOnThatBeat Active Member

I dont know how many times this is needed to be told but they are done taking in suggestions from the community on phase 2 smh

3. They could always stock up suggestions for phase 3 you know

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. EarlOnThatBeat

EarlOnThatBeat Active Member

Your thread has been brought up dozen of times now and you know it, so you are clearly just tryna milk it.

5. The core idea has been brought up, but the solution/system in place is different, which is what I am suggesting.

6. Wolf

Wolf Well-Known Member

No

Transmute should be an option, some people make sand walls so don't take away that from them since sandstone is a terrible defense.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. With my suggested system, not using your kit shovel to break sand will produce normal sand.
    Idk if it's optimal, but that's why I brought it up.

8. Wolf

Wolf Well-Known Member

At that point it's more efficient to mine cobble since the speed of iron shovel mining dirt is slower.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yea that's a fair reason.

The problem with transmute is that newer players don't know it exists. I think a better solution would be that crafting sandstone sing 4 sand produces 4 sandstone instead of 1 (a custom craft just like in sb).

10. Wolf

Wolf Well-Known Member

Putting a tag under wood saying that /transmute lets you change types would fix that. Then have the same thing with sand.

11. i agre but fix

12. Quatt

Quatt Well-Known Member

Quattuor
    MVP+
    L9 L9
    YOU HAVE VIOLATED EULA

13. hypixel should /transmute all the brown clay block and green clay block into dirt block and grass block