1. I got the pyro kit for solo and right when I got it Minecraft crashed. So I logged back in and it was gone. I tried restarting again and still didn't work. I don't have any proof bc it crashed right away. I am telling the truth. My friends have lied and got the kit. So I was wondering if I can get the kit. But in telling the truth. Plz help

• Like Like x 1
  2. I believe you. It happened to me too with the speed boost perk for solo a long time ago. Fortunately I got it again since then.

3. Pilxes

Pilxes Member

TimeAura
    MVP
    The admins won't believe you because the Server will save data, so a Client side crash won't effect it. Nice try, kid. :/

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. And sorry, but there is nothing they can do about it now. You will have to find it again if you have no proof. I had no proof either and had to find it again.

5. coul you get it for me?

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
  6. I cannot

7. Ferret_Bandit

Ferret_Bandit Well-Known Member

Ferret_Bandit
    MVP+
    You can try to contact Hypixel support but I doubt you will get it.

8. But let's be honest, that kit is OP in normal, you might as well give everybody else a chance and go with Speleologist...

9. I don't play normal often

• Like Like x 1
  10. I would give you a dislike if I didn't use all of mine. You don't have proof that he didn't get it. He very well may have. I mean the admins will never do anything about it so why would you be such a jerk?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. This isn't possible as far as I know. When you use the soul well, the server instantly decides what you get. The rolling is just an animation.
    Proof: If you look at your coins when you use the soul well, you can see them go up before the animation finishes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Well maybe it froze on that item, when in fact, the small bags of coins above the kit is what he got. That's the only explanation I see that would validate his story if what you say about the server is true (which I believe is correct).