?

Pink Or Purple?

This poll will close on Nov 10, 2019 at 9:09 PM.
  1. pink (ban)

2. purple (yes very good now vote for it)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Pink is a terrible color. Why would anybody choose to use it? But for some reason, pink team was added into the game instead of purple team.
    This must be changed.
    Purple is scientifically proven to be the best color. It appears in the rainbow twice, as indigo and violet, and test subjects have been used to gather data informing us that Purple is the best color.
    As if more evidence was needed to prove that purple is better than pink, pink is not even on the rainbow once. How could a good color not be on the rainbow?!
    Yet somehow, pink made it into the game and purple didn't. This is outrageous. If it doesn't get fixed within three hours, I'm quitting Hypixel and I'm going to start playing on Mineplex. This is absolutely absurd. I'm done.
    But there is a way to get Purple team to BedWars: vote now at https://www.change.org/p/hypixel-bedwars-players-purpled-viewers-add-purple-team-to-bedwars to help convince the admins to fix this awful bug.
    (Yes, this is a joke. Although seriously purple would be cool. So vote for it. Or I'm banning you because my dad works at Mojang.)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. PURPLE TEAM BABY > ew pink

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. pink is...

my favorite color. Oof. :( Don't kill me I have a family. No jk its just me and my computer, my family is dead. they were killed by pink team last year.

Wait a second...

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. i wonder who made the idea of a change.org petition. HMMMMMMMMMM...
    upload_2018-11-10_21-46-40.png

anyways #addpurpleteamtobedwars

• Like Like x 2
  6. No, pink is my favorite color :c

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. replace pink with purple!!!
    I dont want this color its bad its ugly make it purple! everybody loves purple! the tge color of an eggplant

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. oh snap im popular lol
    yeah im sure there r goig to be about a million posts after this but thats good ig if it changes xd
    banned
    also yeah im sure plenty of other people wanted to make a petition too, ive had someone else mention it. i thought of it myself tho so dont sue me

10. Emanu93

Emanu93 Member

Emanu93
    MVP++
    Stop making these threads, we know you want purple even tho I think pink is totally fine. This is the 3rd day in a row someone makes a thread about replacing pink with purple. :mad:

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. :mad::mad::mad: Leave hater

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Emanu93

Emanu93 Member

Emanu93
    MVP++
    I'm not a hater, I just hate always seeing the same thing over and over in the forums.
    (and that the people who post it think it's a new concept)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. #AddPurpleTeam

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Yes I agree purple is the superior color then pink, as it looks great with black, white, and yellow, so add purple team
    IMG_1366.JPG

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Emanu93

Emanu93 Member

Emanu93
    MVP++
    boi no

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. its just a joke that @Purpled made like a day ago, no need to get so upset over it.

17. hater
    it’s a popular opinion

18. Pink.
    It’s quick and easy to say. Like if the pink/purple team was rushing you it would be faster to say to a teammate: “inc pink” instead of “inc purple”

19. Well, it's solid fact the the bigger a word is, the better it is. I mean, if you have to stoop that low you could just say "pur" or something.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Darnit, I meant to vote purple, but I voted pink on accident. XD Honestly, why add pink in? Pink team's armor LITERALLY looks like purple/magenta and I call them purple team all the time. XD

• Agree Agree x 1