1. I think 5 jockeys and prot 1 seems balanced but considering no prestige 2 gets 1 (much less 2) mobs AND prot I’m thinking it might be controversial

2. PostSorcerer

PostSorcerer Well-Known Member

Cool patch notes

3. You better stop making this better cause as you know HPC never takes real ideas that are any good you're practically forever cursing prestige 2

4. Dude. They made dog so much worse cos of the health nerf. Dogs never used to dies back in the day but now days you crit em once and they die. Its so annoying.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looking at this thread for the first time. I think alot of these changes are over powered for some kits and still weak for others. Imo pres 2 shouldnt be that strong. You should not be upgrading kits from stone to iron sword. Its too much.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. I think that making it have a prot one diamond piece would make it completely and utterly outshine speleologist.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Chima

Chima Active Member

Finsta
    MVP++
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    Rookie
    Oh for sure. I’m not making it diamond

• Like Like x 1
  8. cofeebeans

cofeebeans Well-Known Member

Tietnd
    MVP++
    Drops DROPS
    all my versions of the pres 2 are about that good, im not talking about changing just a single pres 2 here.

and obviously there's flaws but i honestly think i did a better job than the people who are actually meant to do this job

maybe a lot of people disagree, saying the pres 2s shouldnt be that good but i think they should be.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. xxXECH0Xxx

xxXECH0Xxx Active Member

You should give pres 2 armorer another level of protection on either the boots or helmet, since you don't want to add it to the chestplate or leggings. It should be slightly stronger than armorer 10.

10. Spidyyyy

Spidyyyy Well-Known Member

Spidyyyy
    VIP+
    Drops DROPS
    Officer
    You ask to keep snow p2 when it gets one of the worst kit upgrade (carrots and protection 1 on leather pieces that you always replace??) It used to get more snowballs than X but now both levels get 64
    Snowman and slime are very weak p2s rn, they should get the type of buff Arach got (leather chest >chain chest) and forget about prots

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. cofeebeans

cofeebeans Well-Known Member

Tietnd
    MVP++
    Drops DROPS
    wasnt aware.
    and yeah you're probably right but that was something I did because I was bored, if I look it over again I'm sure I'll notice many things I don't actually agree with, but that's pointless since HPC won't pay any attention to anything the players come up with.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1